Sand Castle

Sakura's *POV*

After we ate, we went back to our shadow. Katsume just went running to the water. I just sat on the towel besides Kakashi, watching Katsume making her Sand Castle.

"Kakashi.." I said

"Mm.."he replied

"It might be fun.."

"what?"

"making a sand castle"

"Do you want to make one?"

"Yeah"

"Do you know how to do one?" I started to think he doesn't even know how to make a sand castle.

"I do, do you?"

"Um... er.. you see.. i've never made a Sand Castle"

"Ookay, then I'll teach you how to do it." I said and stood up. Kakashi followed me.

"You first make space for where the castle is going to be" i said as i made the sand flat.

"After that you must take a bucket of water"

"Ill go" Kakashi said, took the toy bucket, and brought it full with water.

"You place some sand and pour water to mold it straight" I molded a big cube.

"After you make some columns the same way, like this" i showed him hoe to do the little columns.

"With your finger you make little wholes in the columns representing windows" Kakashi and I made the wholes.

"And you're done"

"Cool!" he said.

"Sand castles are easy and fun to make" I said. He nodded.

After we finished giving touches to our sand castle, we once again got in the water. It was already 4pm, we still got time to enjoy ourselves. This time, Sakumo got in and he talked us about the young Kakashi. We are certainly having fun. Soon, it was 7:30 pm. The sunset was beautiful. Pink, orange, light blue, beautiful colors. We got out and just watched the sunset. I restes my head on Kakashi's shoulder and he held my hand. it was a happy moment. After the sun set, we picked up and went back to the car. Katsume, fell asleep. I was about to fall asleep to.

Kakashi's *POV*

It was certainly a really fun day. We are a tired, Katsume is asleep, and Sakura is almost sleeping. I felt bad for her, she was really sleepy.

"You can lie on my lap if you want"

"N-no Im o-ok." She yawned. Like if I was born yesterday. I placed my arm around her and pulled her to my lap. She didnt say nothing. I guess he fell alseep in that same moment.