Realization

Kakashi's *POV*

I didn't understand what was she talking about. But it was something bad. Anything Ino told her is a lie.

"tell me is not true..." she said facing down with a low voice.

I approached her and tried to hug her. She lightly pushed me away again. "Don't. Please, don't. Just go."

"Sakura, please listen to me" 

"I don't want to hear anything!"

"whatever Ino said to you is a lie." She looked at me.

Sakura's *POV*

I realized then that there might be a possibility Ino is wrong, or she just tried to piss me off. Maybe she wanted this to happen. Now this will be really awkward if it wasn't true. I dried my tears.

"Ino said you were just using me. That you did that with all girls"

He looked at me with a confused face.

"And you will believe what Ino said right?"

"so its not true?"

"Of course not!" He came and hugged me. I wanted to cry harder now. He let go of our embrace.

"You are special, i have never seen a girl like you." I blushed "That beautiful light pink hair and those gorgeous green eyes." I started to cry more. I couldn't believe how dumb I was to believe what Ino said.

"I'm sorry" I hugged him. "Forgive me..."

"Its alright" he said. He let go of the embrace and walked to the door.

"You should get something to eat" I nodded. "Ill go in a minute"

"Okay, ill wait for you in the food court" he said and I nodded again. He left.

God, I feel so bad now. I should have never doubt of Kakashi. I dried the remaining tears, took my stuff and went behind Kakashi.