Chapter 16:Misunderstanding

Your pov

I know there are people in the doorway but I can't bring myself to look away from the massive man, he had trapped me underneath him making it impossible for me to fight back. I didn't realize I was holding my breath till my lungs started burn. When I started to breath all I could smell was his intoxicating sent that sent me to the edge. After a bit of arguing between all of them killer ended up pulling him off my smaller body. The three men yelled at Kid and removed him from the room to let me get dressed.

After getting dressed in loose clothing I ate lunch with the crew then helped Cleaver organize herb and do a thorough inventory of supplies. It took me and Cleaver hours to reorganize and clean the impharmary partly due to my daydreaming, Clever just assumed it was my injury. By the time we finished it was time for me to go help killer with dinner. I was in charge of cutting vegetables and meat then serving food once it was ready

Everyone was laughing and joking while I continued to bring out plates worth of food. Everyone had drinks and was being loud the atmosphere was very enjoyable and comfortable, until Cleaver gathered everyones attention to tell them a story.

"I have a funny story for everyone that you're not gonna believe. We caught Captin red handed, he was all over poor defense Lilith while she was injured and topless. He had the poor thing trapped underneath him holding her down." It was obviously a joke but he wasn't wrong.

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED." Kid was fuming and was trying to defend himself without too many questions. The entire room of men made jokes and laughed.

"Please, enlighten us then Kid why did you need to restrain her?" Killer wanted to fuel the fire and if it came from him there was no way the crew wouldn't believe him.

"I don't have to explain myself nothing happened and she's fine I just did what doc asked me to."

"By holding her wrist above her head and take advantage of the fact she's injured. I never thought you were that type of guy Kid." Killer shook his head in disappointment.

Everyone was attempting to keep themselves from laughing so the conversation wouldn't stop between the two.

' i really shouldn't but im not defensiveness so I've gotta prove a point.' I moved to stand right behind killer.

"Thats bold coming from someone who's already had their hands all over my body without asking permission." The room went completely silent and the entire atmosphere turned towards killer.

"I dont know what you're talking about there girly."

I moved close to his back and sneak my arms around his abdomen and decided to show exactly what killer did to me my last night before I left.

"You dont remember when you grabbed me from behind and rub me all over saying stuff like you're so warm and soft i really wish i could have a cute pet like you." I rubbed up and down his chest rubbing him like he had done to me. Realization had finally hit him and what i was doing but none the less out of context makes it sound terrible.

"Killer what is she talking about." Kid was even more pisssed now and he squeezed his cup tightly. I had finally detached my self from the massacre soldier and moved to go eat my food next to Heat.

"Kid its not at all like that shes leaving out a huge piece of the story."

"So it did happen?"

"Not like she says I mean-"

I couldn't contain my laughter I attempt to hide my face from Kid by using heat as a shield.

"Ask her the truth shes lying i swear!"