Chapter 21: Battlefield

'Kids pov'

Me, killer, Heat, and Wire sat on the small boat in silence,we were making our way back to the island. We left the island earlier to group back up with my crew and sent everyone else to the island first, finally Heat spoke up to break the silence.

"Do you think she'll be okay?"

Everyone is silent for a short period of time till Wire stops rowing to answer his question.

"If not she'll get caught and be executed on the spot." Heat looks at wire his eyes full of concern and annonce with his neutral tone. I snap back at them before Heat has time to say anything back.

"Thats not gonna happen."

Heat and Wire look from each other and turn they're gaze towards me.

"What makes you so sure Kid?" Killer looked up towards me also to question my judgment.

"Cause she said she could do it."

"And you actually believe she can?"

"Of course shes a Kid pirate like the rest of us, she'll get it done, now focus we also have a job to do. If we fail then she's as good as dead anyway so lets not fail."

"This is so sweet im gonna puke. So why am I here i thought I was a prisoner." The marine soldier Lilith called Victor was tied up on the back of the small boat running his mouth as always. He's the only person to annoy me while I tourtored him he never shuts up.

"We brought you because you'll be useful."

"Ha! You think im gonna help you with anything, yeah right guess again."

"Fine ill just throw you over board, I heard from lilth that you're also a devil fruit user." His face scrunched showing his displeasure with my threat.

"Damn bitch can't keep her mouth shut." He grits his teeth and speaks under his breath. I jump up from the front of the boat and grab him by the collar lifting him from his spot.

"Watch your damn mouth i still have your life in my hands, you're only alive because she asked me to keep you alive. You better thank her not curse her." Killer places his hand on my shoulder.

"Kid calm down and sit down you're gonna flip the boat."  I let the man go and he falls to the ground, he trys to shuffle his way to sit up but before he could Wire puts his foot on the mans back.

"Man what a nice foot rest how convenient, thanks Kid." I snicker at the sight of the man under Wires big feet every time he tried to get up he puts more pressure on him keeping him to the boat floor.

We finally make it to shore where the rest of the crew had been waiting on the beach preparing themselves to attack. We got off the boat and Wire pulled it on the sand, i yanked the rope tied around Victor causing him to trip and falls face first into the sand. Instead of waiting for him to recover i drag him over to the crowd of men and toss him next to a bonfire.

"Okay men I have a very simple order... -KILL ANYTHING AND DESTROY EVERYTHING!"

Everyone jumped and took off towards the sleeping town. The men started buring building and cutting down anyone who tried to run away. The smell of fire and ash got me had me thrilled i watched the ground become soaked with thick blood, dark 6liquid splattering like a beautiful painting. After some time of watching the citizens struggle to get away a huge group of marines appeared.

"You three help them dwindle the numbers im going to find the big boss." I point at three leaders and ordered them to help the crew out. I start to make my way towards the crowd when a knife is thrown right in my track causing me to stop and look towards the source of the weapon.