Chapter 38: Final fight

Kid put me on the ground and I balanced myself. Saying I'm gonna fight is one thing but actually fighting was gonna be difficult. My movements are limited, I can't use my power or abilities.

"Kid i need the key to these cuffs if possible."

"Good news, im the perfect guy for the job."

He used his ability to pull any metals from their person. Many daggers and guns are pulled our way until a key drags itself out of Wyatt's pocket and flys our way. Molly takes off to grab it, I grabbed a passes out soldier and throw it at her face. She flinches back to dodge i pull back my cuffed hands and swing at her face while she pulls back. The cuffs make contact sending her flying back to the two men. I caught the key with my mouth and stuck it in the lock and turned it till the cuffs fell off.

Once they fell off i felt relieved, my hearing and sight came back, unfortunately I'm extremely farsighted. I jumped back so I could stand behind kid and see them better. During close combat I relay on my observation haki to dodge and counter. My skills are really rusty though, I might hate them but Victor and Wyatt are right in one way. I've gotten weaker, if I wanna stay on board Kids ship I need to change that.

I need to relax and focus, no time to let my emotions get the best of me. I took a deep breath and listened carefully to everything around me. A distant sound caused me to turn behind me to look out towards the ocean.

"Killer!" Kid looked at me then towards the sea where my eyes were focused.

"How close is he?" I closed my eyes again and counted based on the distant.

"Id say thirty minute at least. Think you can last that long?"

"Who are you kidding I have a beating to return ten fold! That's plenty of time for me." He had a huge smile showing off his sharp teeth, he popped his knuckles then crack his neck while taking a step forward.

"All I know is they are all zoan types, carnivores at that. Victor has a k-9 type, model: Canis lupus."

"Whats that?"

"Hes literally a dog. What you need to watch out for his his bite. He jaw bite is more painful then the ordinary bite. His k-9 are titanium, gifts from the world government. But he's muzzled so I don't know where he stands, but he's definitely the most unpredictable. Veronica is his sister she's as fast maybe faster then Killer extremely flexible, she's always loved poison so don't let her cut you. From my recent experience she has a spider zoan im not sure what kind but she paralyzed me last time."

"Why you tell me this it does change the fact we have to fight them!"

"Dont be a dumb ass! Knowledge is power, im an analyst I-"

"Yeah yeah you do that thing killer does, he always tells me obvious things." He waved me off and rolled his head.

"Obvious! Oh please Kid enlighten me whats so obvious!"

"We need to kick their ass."

"Are you two done bickering yet! I'm tired of watching this act, it makes me sick." Wyatt threw off his coat and loosened his tie.

I watched as he started to shift into a beast like man, his claws growing and his face turing to a snout, fur grew all over his body as he grew in size. Veronica did the same taking on a more disturbing look, with many eyes and arms. Her long smile was filled with sharp fangs making her even more intimidating.

"It doesn't matter how much you know. We're not letting you two escape!" He leap claws first towards both of us i jumped away giving Kid plenty of room to fight as reckless as he want.