chapter 2: A tough encounter

Killers pov

'This island was filled with a bunch of weaklings, im worried kid won't get the fun he so desperately wanted'

I was standing on the roof of some random building when in the middle of my thought men begin to trickle out the bar in groups ready for battle. I jump down the building next to kid he saw me walking towards him and removed his dagger from a man's throat.

" Looks like most the men were held up in the bar would you like to do the honors"

kid saw the group of men armed to the teeth with guns and swords kid gives a wide blood thirsty grin "this will be easy you grab the crew and find what supplies we need " kidds reply was harsh but I could tell it was irritation from lack of excitement for the last month.

I talked to wire and heat and asked them to look though the stores in town before burning buildings we were short on medical supplies and liquor currently and both were impossible to go without seeing how are crew was. As soon as heat and wire split off to get crew mates I turned around to see kids already delt with the misfit groups of men all the noice seems to quite down. That's when the entire crew including kid notice the music still coming from the bar not to far, i begin speaking to kid

" do you think they left the music on by accident."

Kids eyes were focused on the bar were the music was blaring from.

"I hope not these fuckers did everything besides put up a fight."

He basically spit on the men in front of him " lets go see if there's some leftovers in the bar I need more then what they have to offer.

I motioned heat and wire to follow us to the bar partly because I knew we'd need the barrels of alchohol that were contained in the building....

But this was far from what i expected we entered the dimly lit area with expectations of it being empty but the sence in front of us caught our interest even more so. A brunette girl was sit on the counter and between her was another woman with white hair and golden eyes that seemed to belonged to a threating predator. She was assulting the women's collar bone with obvious need, the brunette seem too occupied to notice our entrance as for the other women, i could tell she knew we were there but she didn't seem to care after all she was to occupied with pleasing the woman she had right in front of her on a silver platter.

I looked to heat and wire , heat seemed more shocked and possibly finding a new interest. On the other hand wire was enjoying the show that was displayed as if it was just for him. I tried to get a look at kid but his goggles left a shadow over his eyes.

'I wonder if he's exited or disappointed at this moment i can't really tell' kid opens his moth and begins to talk,

"listen ladies im enjoying the show but honestly I'm the mood for a bit more different atmosphere my week hasn't be-".

"Will you shut the hell up you're reeeeally running this perfect moment with your abnoxious voice"

the woman that has the brunette on the counter spits her words out like venom.

"If you can't see im currently enjoying myself now why cant you be a good little boy like the rest of your crew and enjoy the show the two of us are boldly putting on for you. Even the low level thugs yall butchered were nice enough to leve us alone and watch.

"It took mere seconds for both bodies to react to each other's movements kid pulled his gun out of his holster and attempted to shoot the cocky girl in the back while she enjoyed herself but simultaneously as kid pulled the trigger the girl moved only inches to the left leaving the brunette exposed to take the shot.