Chapter 17: Play time

Your pov

He dropped me to my feet while demanding me to transform back i did as he asked and went back to the spot he pointed out to me earlier. I patiently wait as he pulled out his new contraption. He put metal bracelets on my ankles attached to them were four small chains that had metal enforced claw covers at the end they went perfectly over my black claws the silver contrasted perfectly and they didnt restrict my movement.

"Okay lets go try them out." He brings up his forarm for me to step onto. He stands from his seat with me perched on his arm and starts his way toward the deck outside.

"Okay um, HEY YOU!." He points at a random crewmember that was cleaning the ship.

"I need you to go to the top of the deck and wait there."

"Yes sir!" The man follows his orders and runs up a couple flight of stairs and stands there.

"Okay go do your thing"

"You want me to kill him?"

"Yeah how else would you try them out."

"Hes a crewmate I can't just kill him besides thats a waste."

"Do you have a better idea."

"USE KILLER! He has his scythes at least when i dive he can block the hit and we can see if they can withstand that at least!" To me this is the most obvious thing in the world but kid doesn't sem to understand completely.

"Ugh fine. KILLER GET YOUT ASS OUT HERE."

Killer walks out if the dinner hall with a knife in his hand.

"Whats up Kid?"

"Let snowball here attack you."

' what a great way to phrase it' i look at kid with an blank face.

"Got it ill be right back." Killer nods his head then heads back inside.

'WHY ARE THEY SO CHILL ABOUT THIS!?!'

Killer soon comes back with his scythes fully ready for the challenge his captain had thrown his way.

"Alright good we're ready killer i need to determine if these claw enforcements are worth a damn so don't hold back. If it can't take a direct hit from you she doesn't need them."

'I understand his thought process but what if Killer gets hurt.'

"Oh yeah frosty don't worry about killer if he can't take this then thats his own fault."

"How kind of you captain." I cant help my sarcastic tone that comes from my statement.

"Shut up and go!" He throws his arm in the arm trying to send me flying.

I jump from his arm and fly above the crowns nest, i look back down to observe my prey. Finally I dive down towards the masked man as he sturdys his stance when i get close enough i change my dive position so my talons are first to make contact. When I finally get in rage killer raises his weapon to block the attack my claws make contact sending a loud metal ring around the boat. This was just the beginning of the test as im sent multiple times to attack killer with a frenzy of attacks the claws never weakened or came off.

"Okay i think thats enough for today, come back let me remove them." Kid calls me back to him, i land on his shoulder as he walks toward his workshop. I go back to my spot on his desk as he sits down and looks at them once again.

"How do they feel, not too tight or loose?"

'Hes so focused.'

I nod at his question as he pulls his chair to right in front on me and starts removing the metal bracelets from my ankles. As soon as the metal has been removed I change back into my usual self. I'm sitting on his desk my feet dangling on either side of him.