Holiday special: Cabin in the woods[End]

I quickly turned around and tripped over a lose floor board I made a swift recovery and crawled over to where he was laying down.

"How do you feel Eustass?" I pressed my hand against his cheek and down his neck.

"Ughhh I feel... drained, what happened."

"You caught a small cases of hypothermia nothing serious but you passed out." 

He pulled his goggles off his head then tossed them to the side, his hair relaxed freely from it's strong  rubber grip . His eyes had a glossy look that peaked through his tired glare, they matched perfectly with his tired expression and the few messy stands that covered his face.

"How long have I been out?"

His throat scratch a bit from exhaustion mixed with just waking up.

"Its only been a couple of hours."

"What have you been doing, watching me sleep?"

"Well... yeah, you kinda passed out on me and scared the living hell out of me."  He let out a throaty chuckle and reached out and grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer.

"If you tell anyone about this I swear, I'll lock you in my workshop and make you life worse the last circle of hell."

I lean into his pull and pressed my cheek against his so my lips would touch his ear.

"My life is already worse then hell itself have you met my captin."

I whisper softly into his ear causeing him to get goosebumps down his neck. He grabbed my arm and turned me around and pressed my back into his chest and wrapped his arm around my waist then carfully tucked his face into the back of my neck.

"Whats wrong Kid?"

"Im still cold stay still."

His arm wrapped around me even more pushing me against him more so. I felt his cold nose rub against the base of my neck the sudden sensation causes me to jump a little bit.

"H-hey that's cold."

"Wait till you feel the rest of me."

I can feel my face turn red as he slowly creeps his hands under my shirt, his cold fingertips giving me chills that ran down my spine to the base of my back. The feeling caused me to accidently rub against his groin by reflex. In response he roughly grabbed my brest and dug his sharp k-9 teeth into the back of my neck . I let out a gaspy moan and cover my mouth with my hand, he coutines to pinch and pull on my sensitive nipple while still digging his teeth in my neck. I could barely contain my voice as my hand became soaked with my drool from my own moans. I felt his lips remove from my neck and his saliva cover my neck.

"Thats no fun why hold back its not like anyone will over hear you. Let lose i wanna hear you lose you contol."

As he finished he pinches harshly on my nipple again causing me to let out a small whimper.

"R-really kid you just woke up from passing o-oout, aren't you a little tired."

"No, im still cold, and you're so warm."

His words were muffled by my hair and neck and his second arm wrapped underneath me as he dragged his nails down my stomach. I shiver against his chiseled chest as I begin to relax more into him slowly accepting his toxic touch. He continued teasing and rubbing against me as I gripped his arms tightly begging for more. I hear a deep throaty growl come from Kid when I dug my nails in to the flesh of his forearm. Suddenly I felt him pick himself up and unwrapped his arms from around me, he turned me onto my back and stripped my top off. He sat up on his knees hovering above me giving me a perfect view of his large toned body, his long crimson hair was starting to stick to his face from the small amount of condensation that formed of his forhead and torso. I couldn't help but to graze my finger into the crevices on his stomach while rasing my face to meet his chest. I kept following the lines on his body while he intensely watched me from above.