Part 29

*** 5k reads?! What's happening? Well, in celebration, I've decided to let you guys pick a topic for a one shot. It would have to be Mavi related, obviously, but other than that, anything goes! I feel like I thank you guys in every single one of these things... Thanks for reading and commenting and everything! I love y'all! ***

"I know."

Scott took the two cans of sprite and put them back in the fridge for later. "You know, you could have just said that you could hear them."

"That was more fun." I bit my bottom lip at Scott. He was still totally grossed out by our relationship, which I planned on taking full advantage of. "Maybe he'll punish me later, since I've been such a bad boy."

"Oh. My. God. Stop!"

I gasped and leaned towards him from the opposite side of out breakfast nook. "Maybe Daddy will spank me!"

"I hate it!" He covered his face with his hands, turning beet red. I was cackling. I turned around and lifted myself up on the counter.

"Here."

"THERE?!"

 "Yup."

"I ATE CEREAL THERE."

"I ate a lot of things here." 

He gagged and turned his back to me. Avi came out of my room then and I had to take the opportunity that was given to me.

"Avi! Remember here?"

"Yesterday?"

Scott collapsed into a fetal position and rocked back and forth on his feet. Avi and I laughed. Esther was genuinely confused. Avi walked around to me and stepped between my legs, his hands lazily resting behind me. I put my arms around his shoulders and kissed his forehead. Scott ran and hid behind Esther.

"Esther! Make them stop! They keep fucking in random places of our apartment!"

"They keep what?!"

Avi smiled and giggled nervously before picking me up and running out of the apartment. He closed the door behind him and put me down, but pulled me with him to his car and opened the door for me. After we were both in the car, he pulled off and headed in the opposite direction of his apartment.

"Where are we going?"

"On a date."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I love you."