Part 40

-Avi's Point of View-

"Help." 

Mitch was sitting on the floor of the shower. I knelt down next to him and let him wrap his arms around my neck before I began to stand, pulling us both up. I held him under the water and let him wipe himself clean. We both lathered up, Mitch with some help, and rinsed off together. He looked so good naked. His body just seemed to flow better when there was nothing covering it. 

"Avi? Avi! I said you could let go now."

"Hm? Oh! Sorry." I let him go and watched him turn off the water and step out the shower, leaving me alone with no towel. He ran out into his room and back before yanking the curtain open and throwing a towel at my head. I frowned and pulled it off so that he could see my face.

"That was for fucking me in my shower. You're lucky I like you," he laughed. I sighed and started drying off. He was blow-drying his hair with his towel on the ground under his feet. That body of his... I covered my head with my towel and started to dry my hair. I walked out into Mitch's room and sat down on his bed, mostly dry. Mitch walked out of the bathroom with a bottle of lotion in his hand and handed it to me before sitting down on my thighs.

"Get my back?"

"Sure." 

I squeezed some of the Mitch scented lotion into my hand and massaged it into his back and shoulders. After I patted his butt to let him know I was done, he ran off to look through his closet. I got dressed out of my bag of clothes and watched Mitch run around, pairing various shirts with the same pair of black skinny jeans in his mirror.

"What about this one?"

"All of them look great on you."

"I know, but this one?"

"You're a woman."

"Yes, now pick a shirt."

"The blue one."

He smiled and put it on. I watched him shimmy into his skinny jeans before he ran back into the bathroom to finish his hair. Scott walked in the front door and I knew I had an opportunity to mess with him. Mitch left the bathroom door open. This would work.

"Mitch," I whispered.

"Hm?"

"Scott's here. Stay quiet."

"Okay?"

I took a deep breath and moaned as loud as I could. I heard Scott drop his keys and Mitch almost burned him self with his flat irons in the bathroom. I moaned again, adding Mitch's name.

"Ah, Mitch. Deeper."

"I'M HOME!" Scott yelled. I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing. Mitch had collapsed in the bathroom. Scott threw the door open and threw one of the pillows from the couch at me. His face was as pink as I'd ever seen it.

"I'm going to kill you!"

"I figured."