Part 39

*** This chapter is dirty. The boys aren't but, my mind is. Don't write at 2 am y'all. ***

"Fine" 

I turned on the water and waited for it to heat up. I was afraid Avi had used up all the hot water, but I remembered something. His towel wasn't wet. I turned on the shower and Avi pulled my hips back against his, hugging my waist and kissing my shoulders. Within a few seconds, Avi had one hand on my chest and one hand lightly stroking me. What was with him? He gets it one time and thinks he can just have me? He can, but.... Well he can.

"Fuck nugget?"

"Yeah?"

"Why?"

"Always wanted to. Nice acoustics in here."

I intertwined my fingers in the hand on my chest and held on to Avi's other arm. Pleasure from the warm water hitting my skin and the metronome-guided movement of Avi's hand was enough to drive me crazy without him pushing against my back. I reached my hand between us and took control of his situation. He moaned into my ear, the sound echoing in the bathroom. I found myself wondering if Avi was as good with his mouth as he was with his hands. I stepped away from his grasp and turned around, letting the water run over my head.

"Come here." 

He walked towards me, but stopped when I pointed down. He smiled and got down on his knees, pulling my hips towards him and welcoming me into the warm confines of his mouth. He wasn't as good as I was, but he was good enough. He'd snuck the lube into the bathroom and thought this an appropriate moment to inform me, with his fingers.

"I... A-Avi.. I..." I was cut off by an overflow of moans I couldn't even begin to stop. That's when he pulled away from me and stood up, already wearing a condom. He smiled at me and made a circle with his finger. I rolled my eyes and turned around, putting my hands against the wall for support. I opened my legs and pressed my hips back a little, but apparently Avi didn't want me there. He pressed against me until my chest was against the cold wall. With little to no hesitation he was inside me.

"Avi, wait."

"Want me to stop?"

"No! Just... give me a second."

He nodded his head against my shoulder and held himself still. He had picked this one spot on the side of my neck and was kissing and biting it to the point where I had to physically move him to another spot to keep him from driving me crazy. He laughed against my neck, sending chills down my spine.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yea-"

On he went. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and grabbed my hair. He was moaning so softly in my ear, matching each moan with each slow thrust. This man could read my body like a book. He really wasn't a virgin, was he? He knew just when to thrust in just what way that would absolutely take my breath away. He was starting to speed up, pressing my body against the cold shower wall. I bit down on Avi's arm and let shallow moans escape my mouth. There were too many things going on: Avi and his perfect everything, the water's warming sensation on my skin and the cold of the wall on the front of my body. Avi let go of my hair and found his way to my other weakness and stroked it. I could barely stand it. I completely lost myself in the pleasure he was filling me with until I exploded with him following right behind me. Literally. He held me against the wall for a second before stepping back. I slowly sank to my knees and glared up at Avi. He looked shocked. Fucker.

"Help."