Part Fifteen

*** Hey guys! I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story so far. I have a little favor to ask you though. Could some of you guys leave suggestions in the comments? I'd like to extend the story and I'm a bit short on ideas. Thanks a lot for reading along with this crazy journey! Comment/Vote/Follow ***

"I know."

It wasn't long before my phone went off in my pocket. I grabbed it and answered it.

"Hey, Avi!"

"Smile and walk into your room. Trust me."

I did as he instructed and added a giggle as I shut the door. The pure disgust on Scott's face just before the door closed was picture perfect. I was able to suppress my laugh to a giggle and sat down in the corner of my bed against the wall.

"That was perfect."

"Told you. Hey, Kev."

There was a "hey, Mitch" in the distance that I'd assumed was Kevira. No wonder he called. I grabbed my laptop and listened to Avi say cute things as if he was talking to me, but I refused to respond.

"If you ask me what I'm wearing I will hang up."

He laughed. Now, I'd heard him laugh before, but there was something different to the laugh he laughed just then and it made me uncomfortable. I could hear Kevin cackling in the background.

"I fell down."

I laughed then. I could hear him getting up thanks to the leather couch they had.

"Didn't mean to make you wet with my lack of commentary."

"I hate you."

"Be careful. I could say some pretty sensual things in your ear. You have to sensor because of Captain Saturday. I don't."

"Oh, Fu- Fudge. Fudge you."

"Want to?"

He was silent then. I heard a loud noise and then more cackling.

"I think you broke Avi!" Kevin yelled from far away.

"Take pictures!"

"Don't. You. Dare." Avi sounded so beside himself. It was perfect.

"What's the matter, my little White Rose?"

I heard another loud noise followed by the opening and closing of a door.

"I hate you. I hate you so much."

I laughed so hard it hurt.

"I hope you're proud of yourself."

"So, so proud. I deserve a medal."

"You deserve nothing!"

We sat in silence for a while, just listening to each other's slight movements. There was a lot of nothing. Scott would come check on me once in a while and Kevin on Avi. After a while I got bored and figured I'd mess with Avi some more.

"Fuck nugget?"

"Yeah?"

"You could 'fudge' me if you wanted."

"What?"

"Yeah. I mean, I prefer Hershey's, but fudge is fine."

"I hate you."

"I know."