39. Cooped Up

I grabbed my pillow and made my way to the room across mine with a pout and tears streaming down my face. Another nightmare. It was worse than all the others. I quietly closed the door behind me and got under the covers, waking up Yoongi in the process.

"Doe? What's wrong?" Yoongi asked, helping me get under the covers and tucking the blanket around me.

"Nightmare," I whispered.

"Oh. D-do you want to cuddle or stay on that side of the bed?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know," I said, staring at the ceiling as I remembered the nightmare.

"N-no! Stop! I don't consent!" I yelled, tugging harshly at the chains that bound me to the wall.

"Stop! Get off him Jin!" Yoongi yelled from the other side of the room.

Jin approached me, the other five following him. Their eyes gleaming red.

"You should have consented when we asked you. Too bad you didn't," Jimin said.

Namjoon moved forward, placing himself behind me and pulling me onto his lap. Taehyung sat on his legs, pushing himself closer to me as Namjoon pulled me flush against his body, burying his nose in my neck.

Jimin and Hoseok grabbed one arm of mine, positioning themselves for better access, while Jin took the other.

"S-stop! Please!" I sobbed out, my eyes going to Yoongi who stared in shock and fear. His struggle to escape the chains only increased.

Taehyung leaned in, licking a stripe on my neck before biting me, the others following suit.

I screamed in pain.

That's when I woke up. They were turning me into a vampire... against my will.

I'm scared of them.

-

I knocked on the door, packing up every inch of the confidence I could muster, for this conversation.

"Come in," I heard from inside. I entered, closing the door behind me.

"I-I wanted to ask you something," I stuttered out. Jin looked up from his desk, probably sensing my fear. He frowned.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Will you guys um... uh... turn me without... my uh... c-consent?" I stuttered out, my confidence vanishing when I made eye contact with him.

"Depends. Do you consent?" He asked.

"N-no," I answered in a soft voice.

"Do you think you'll change your mind in the future?" He asked.

"I-I don't know," I said, honestly. I didn't know what the bond would make me do.

"Then I can't answer that question now. Though I'm getting the feeling that you already know the answer to your question," he said, looking at me with an unreadable expression.

I didn't answer and just left.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung exclaimed, walking over to me with his hands wide open and a big boxy smile on his face. His smile was the cutest I had ever seen, but at that time his smile wasn't the thing I was worried about.

"Yeah?" I asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Do you want to go out to the garden with Jimin and me?" he asked.

"No, I'm good," I answered curtly, before walking away. I couldn't trust them. I couldn't like them only for them to break me, it would only hurt more. I couldn't do it.

-

I had been cooped up in my room for two weeks, only letting Gina come in to give me food. I ignored all the calls from my mates.

I whimpered as a pain in my chest erupted once again. I had been experiencing sharp pains in my chest for a couple of days now, and I knew it was the bond. Gina told me it was the bond.

I had to interact with my mates stop the pain, but I just couldn't get myself to do it. I knew if I did, the bond would strengthen again, and would only lead me to despair.

The bond was weakening. And if I had to stay cooped up in my room until it disappeared completely, I would do that.

I would never be one of those creatures that killed my father. Never.

I promised myself.