CHAPTER 1 PROLOGUE

Twin siblings who are called by the mysterious author of the book. This author asks for a favor of saving the book's Main Character and made a vow with them. What they didn't know was this vow is the switch of their deaths.

"Lupe! Lipe!"

"What is happening?"

He asked as he tightly grabbed his chest. He can't breathe. He can hear himself wheezing. He lifts his head up to see his cousin assisting him. His twin sister was carried by the Marquis, after losing her consciousness. Is this the effect of the vow? If he knew, he could've chosen death instead of suffering this every month.

The hall of debutante event filled with nobles and commoners. The arrival of the rumored illegitimate child of the Royal Knights' General Commander. The bastard Alfred Cain Cadmael.

"He's here,"

Lupe whispered to his sister who's watching Alfred approaching them.

"Greetings to the Serebryan twins. I'm Alfred Cain Cadmael,"

"Pleasure to meet you, Young Master Alfred."

Lupe's sister greeted Alfred back then gracefully bowed at him. Lupe did the same and wondered why Alfred isn't approaching the second prince.

"I'm glad that the Young Master and Young Lady attends the debutante as well. I've been looking forward to meeting you,"

Lupe stares at Alfred's eyes. He knew that this guy's intention was him and his sister all along. So he didn't mingle any longer and ask Alfred.

"What is it that you want, Young Master Alfred?"

Alfred smiled and extended his hands to Lupe.

"Join forces with me, Young Master Luope. For the future of the empire,"

I and my sister became a side character in the novel we just finished reading. We are one of the so-called barbaric swordmasters in the novel's world. The Serebryan. Our sole purpose? To save a bastard who shamelessly died in the novel.

Note: This is a promotional chapter. If this chapter reached the certain amount of reads. Other chapters can be published.