Joe's

After the resident's first shift, they got a day off. Madelyn and April spent most of that day sleeping, but that night they decided to go to one of the local bars. "Do you think any of the other residents will be there?" April asked.

"I don't know. I mean, the bar is right across from the hospital, we might see a few people we know." Madelyn answered. They get to the bar and go inside. Inside, they find all of them. "I guess I was right." Madelyn says while laughing.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting everyone to be here. I guess everyone need a good drink." April says. They both order and sit at the bar. Alex looks over at Madelyn and April.

"Look who finally came." Alex said and then drank his beer. Meredith walks over from the darts and greets them, and is very clearly drunk. "How is she even playing darts when she's that drunk?" Alex asked.

"I'm wondering the same thing." Jackson said. "So April, where are you from, again?"

"Ohio. I moved to Baltimore when I was 10. That's where Maddie and I met." April answers.

"So are you guys lesbo or something?" Alex asked, rudely. Jackson looked over at him like he was crazy.

"What? Where did you get 'lesbo' vibes from either of us? First of all, no we're not dating. We're best friends. Second of all, you better be careful with a mouth like that because someone's gonna beat your ass one of these days." Maddie says to Alex.

"I was just wondering because both of you are hot, and I was expecting to get around to one of you sometime." Alex said while laughing a bit. April hit him on the forehead.

"I bet you would like to get in our pants, but guess what? Not gonna happen. And I already know you've gotten around to some of the nurses. Jackass." April scolds and rolls her eyes, her words were obviously slurred. Jackson chuckles at April's response and the look on Alex's face. Alex walks away.

"Didn't know you had it in you, Kepner." Jackson says while drinking his beer. Maddie looks at him.

"Oh, she doesn't. She's just extremely drunk and can't process anything correctly." Maddie says while laughing and whispers "She's a bit of a lightweight."

Jackson laughs and says "I understand. Are you sure she's that big of a lightweight though? She had like, 2 Tequila on the rocks, and at least 2 shots of Vodka."

"Damn. I didn't notice." Maddie says. Cristina, Meredith, and George walk over. "Hey."

"Oh, hey guys! Alex is an ass incase you didn't notice." April says, and is drunkenly slurring her words. Meredith looks at Maddie giving her the 'we should get her home' look. Maddie nodded her head. They all went home.