Not a chapter, just some important notes

Sorry if I got you guys excited thinking this was a new chapter! I just wanted to clear somethings up about the story :)

1) April wasn't a virgin because of her religion, it was just because she never found the right guy.

2) Jackson doesn't have nightmares because of the shooting (obviously) like in the show, he has them because of another thing that will be revealed later on.

3) This is still a residency-centric fanfic, BUT it's going to be a bit japril-centric for a bit, while I get some character development going, fix some characters, and then something big is in store *evil laugh*. The story is obviously always gonna be a bit more japril-centric than (for example) merder-centric, slexie-centric, etc. because they're my favorite couple, so remember that.

4) This is more of a question, but I just wanna ask for a future storyline. Reply to the answer in the comments. Do you guys like Madelyn? What are your thoughts on her?

5) I want you guys to remember this is a fanfic, so it is definitely not going to go in the order of grey's. I mean that's kind of obvious due to George dying so early.... but that's not the point. What I'm trying to say is, I need Jo to come in earlier, and she is. So don't be surprised or mad is she's in a different intern class than you expect.

6) If there is a chapter that doesn't have a clearly marked time jump (one month, the next day, etc.) then automatically assume that it is about a week.