Who's Zoomin' Who?

One Week Later

The residents were in the tunnels resting on the gurneys. They were exhausted. A trauma had just come in and it was all hands on deck, most of them got to assist on a surgery, though. Some of them had snacks, some of them were on their phones, some of them were just sitting there. George spoke first.

"Who here feels like they have NO idea what they're doing?" Everyone raised their hands. "I mean, are we supposed to be learning something? Because I don't feel like I'm learning anything."

"Except how not to sleep." April said after drinking her coffee.

"It's like there's this wall." Cristina said. Madelyn shook her head and finished what she was gonna say for her.

"The attendings and the more experienced residents over here, being surgeons, doing cool stuff..." she makes an hand motion for the left side, "and we're over here, being..."

Meredith cut her off and says, "Suturing, code running, lab delivering..."

"Nobodies." Jackson finished.

Alex sighed, "I hate being an intern, well we're not interns, but we're transfers so everyone thinks we're stupid."

Bailey walked in, looked at them, and put her hands up signaling 'what are y'all doing?'. All of the residents got up and took off.

6 hours later

George, Alex, Jackson, and April were back in the tunnels and George suddenly said, "I got a date."

"Nice." Jackson said and gave him a high-five.

"Took you long enough." Alex said, and Jackson looked at him like 'dude...?'. April kind of kept quiet. "You getting any, Kepner?" Alex asked. She furrowed her eyebrows and side eyed him.

"Dude! You don't just ask a woman that. Especially when she's obviously not interested in talking to you. Have some respect." Jackson said while hitting Alex on the arm.

"Whatever, Pretty Boy Avery." Alex said and Jackson rolled his eyes.

"I'm not doing this again. No, for your information, I'm not getting any, but frankly it's none of your business. And it never will be, because unlike the people you get involved with, I keep my legs closed for people like you." April walked off.

"Dude, that was rough." George said while laughing.

"Shut up, O'Malley."

Cristina and Meredith walked in when April walked out. Madelyn was no where to be found.

"What was that about?" Cristina asked, as she heard what April said.

"Nothing." Jackson quickly said.

"Mm-kay. Sure." Cristina said while sitting down.

The next day

George and Alex were in the locker room, while everyone else was in the pit.

"Yeah dude, you've got syphillis." Alex said while patting George's shoulder and walking out. George groaned and went to talk to his date from the previous night, Nurse Olivia.

"Um... Hey Olivia. So- ah, I don't know how to say this. I really like you, but there's something wrong."

"What's wrong?" Olivia was obviously concerned.

"You're the only person I've slept with in a while. I mean not a super long time, but the past 2 months since I started working here. And, um- I have syphillis." George blurted out.