Take Two! With Alex?

• Dedicated to Alex who's in love with Dallas Winston

Picture of Alex and the side

"So Dyl, you wanna try that dinner again?" Soda asks as I walk into the DX propping myself up on the counter.

"Sure thing. What time?" I reply.

"Steve!" Soda shouts as Steve walks in.

"Hey Stevie," I smile running over to hug him.

"Hey Dyl," he says as he wraps his arms around my small body.

"So dinner?" I ask turning back to Soda.

"7:30ish," he replies.

"Okay, I'll see ya in a bit then. I'm gonna go get ready. See ya Pepsi. See ya Stevie," I give both the guys a hug. I'm so happy Soda and I made up two weeks ago. I've gotten really close to him and Steve. I have a tinsy winsiny crush on Sodapop but, it's nothing and Steve's practicully my brother.

I walk into my house to see my sister, Alex curling her long hair that she dyed blonde. As she sees me she squeals, "guess what!"

"What? What? What?" I ask her as I look at my excited sister.

"I've been seeing this boy for a little over a month and I wasn't sure where it was going neither did he so he told me not to tell anybody.Well, today he asked me to go to dinner with his friends! His name is Dally," she spills. 

"Dally?" I ask her as my mouth falls to the floor.

She nods chuckling a little, "yea....Why?"

"As in Dallas Winston?" 

"Yea. Do you know him?"

"Yes, indeed I do. He's one of the boys I met due to Sodapop. I'm going over to that dinner tonight too. Seven-thirty?"

"Yea, seven-thirty. Who's picking you up?"

"Walking. You?"

"Dallas. He can drive you too!"

"Okay, I'm gonna go get ready. We should go matching."

"Yes! What do you wanna wear?"

"Skirt, jeans, or shorts?

"Skirt or high-waisted shorts?"

"Okay then easy! Blouse, or cute t-shirt? Dress?"

"Blouse easy."

"Well blouses go with skirts. Color?"

"Light pink blouse with a tan skirt for you. For me light blue blouse with a silver skirt. Flats, heels, or wedges?"

"Well, we're short so, wedges."

"Hair?"

"Loose curls, you already started."

"Break!" We both yell at the same time as we go to get ready.

******

As seven-thirty Dally came. Alex and I walked out as soon as we hear him knock,  matching everything minus hair color. Her hair is super blonde while my hair is light brown. Sure it's  almost blonde but, she dyed her hair super blonde. We lock arms as we walk down the steps to greet Dallas Winston. "Hi Dally," I smile slightly.

"Hi, uh...Dylan?" He asks super confused,

"Hi Dally, this is my sister Dylan but, it turns out she already knows you. She also got invited over for dinner," Alex says softly.

"Oh, okay. Hi Dylan. Hello Alex," he bends down and kisses her cheek lightly,

The drive there was filled with an awkward silence. We get t the house and we walk in without even knocking. I look over to see my dumb boys wrestling on the floor. I walk over to them laughing as Steve puts Soda in a headlock. "Go Stevie!" I cheer.