The walk...

"So, how are you doing Dyl?" Soda asks genuinely.

"Fine I guess," I lie. "How 'bout you?"

"Great," he sighs. "I miss you lots though. Can you just forget about Christmas? Forget about everything?"

"No! I can't just forget Soda. I thought we could be something and we could of. You ruined it Soda!"

"I'm sorry Dyl. You know I am. Please, just listen to me though. Please."

"No So-" I start but stop as a corvette pulls up next to us. "Great!"

"What do you want Socs?" Soda asks coldly as he reaches for his switch. He continues to fumble with his pants as the Socs approach us slowly.

"Soda!" I yell. "Soda get out your blade! Soda!" 

"I can't find it!" He yells frustrated as he throws his hands in the air.

"Soda!" I yell as one pushes me to the ground. There's about three on me and five on Soda. "Sodapop!" I yelp out in pain as the guy on tops of me punches me repeatedly in the face. The other two are kicking me in the ribs. After he's punched me enough he pulls out his blade on me. "Sodapop! Help me!" He puts the blade on my forehead dragging it down as he applies pressure cutting up my face. He slides it to my throat and across slicing my throat a little. He then starts cutting open my shirt and cutting up my already bruised rib-cage. I yelp out for pain. I soon hear Soda yell, "get the hell away from her!" The guy gets tackled to the ground as the other two stop. I look over to see Soda beating the living shit out of the guy.

"Soda, please stop! Soda!" I cry out in pure fear.

Soda's P.O.V.

"I can't find it!" I yell out in frustration as I throw my hands angrily in the air.

"Soda!" I hear Dyl yell as she gets pushed to the ground. I hear her yelling for my help but, I can't do anything it about it. I got five guys me. I continue to fight them off trying to get them to run as Dylan continues to cry out for help. I can't let her get treated like this. I can't do it. I look over at her to see them cutting her up. I get punched in the face by one guy but, I ignore the pain and punch him twice as hard in the stomach. I continue to fight back against the guys until they're all gone. "Get the hell away from her?" I yell at the guy cutting up Dylan before tackling him to the ground. 

I want to get off him and let him run, but I can't. I just can't I beat the guy half to death. The guy is yelling in pain but, I ignore it. I punch him multiple times in the gut and face. He will never think of touching Dylan ever again. "Soda, please stop! Soda!" I hear Dylan cry out. I want to stop but I just can't I continue beating the living pulp out of this guy as Dylan's cries grow louder. After the guy is barely breathing I look over to Dylan. She's breathing heavily with a look of pure terror written on her face. She's looking at me as if I'm a monster. "Dylan, please don't be afraid of me," I say as I slowly step towards her, but with every step she scoots further back. 

"Get away from me," she yells her voice laced with fear as she looks over to the Soc who's barely breathing.

"Dylan, please listen to me," I beg as I put a hand on my shoulder.

She jerks away in fear as she cries, "don't touch me!"

"Dylan please just hear me out," I beg.

"No stay away from me! You almost killed him. Please don't come any closer," she pleads out in pure terror.

"Dylan please," I lunge next to her.

She screams as I sit next to her. I grab her wrist as she starts to cry out, "help me! Please somebody help me! Don't touch me Soda!"

"Dyl please," I beg now on the verge of tears. What did I do?

"No! Stay away from me," she pulls her wrist out of my grasp and scoots away grabbing the fallen switch blade. "I swear to god Soda if you take one more step towards me I will not be afraid. Don't you dare!

"Calm down Dylan. Everything is gonna be okay," I say slowly as I inch closer.

She stands her ground as she yells, "I told you not to come closer to me!"

"Drop the blade Dylan," I say slowly I go to take it out of her hand, but she cuts my arm as I almost touch her. "Dammit Dylan!"

"Don't hurt me!" She yelps.

"I would never dream of ever hurting you," I reply calmly.

"Just stay away from me," she begs. "Please."

"Dylan, we need to get you to my house," I reply before she blacks out. I scoop her up and carry her to my house. I will never forget the fear in her face after what I did. I don't know why I did it. It's just he hurt Dylan.

Dylan's P.O.V.

I watch as Sodapop beats the crap out of the Soc and fear takes over my body. I watch with every punch I flinch and with every scream of pain from the soc, I cringe.  My breathing gets steadily worse with every punch. As he looks over at me, I try not to let him see my hear but fail.

"Dylan, please don't be afraid of me," he say as he slowly step towards me, with every step I scoots further back. 

"Get away from me," I yells my voice laced with fear as I looks over to the Soc who's barely breathing.

"Dylan, please listen to me," he begs as he puts a hand on my shoulder.

I jerks away in fear as I cry, "don't touch me!"

"Dylan please just hear me out," he beg.

"No stay away from me! You almost killed him. Please don't come any closer," I plead out in pure terror.

"Dylan please," he says as he lunges next to me.

I screams as he sit next to her. he grab my wrist as I starts to cry, "help me! Please somebody help me! Don't touch me Soda!"

"Dyl please," he beg.

"No! Stay away from me," I pull my wrist out of his grasp and scoots away grabbing the fallen switch blade. "I swear to god Soda if you take one more step towards me I will not be afraid. Don't you dare!

"Calm down Dylan. Everything is gonna be okay," he say slowly as he inches closer.

 I look over to him and yell, "I told you not to come closer to me!"

"Drop the blade Dylan," he says slowly as he goes to take it out of my hand, but I cut his arm not on purpose, it just kind of happened. "Dammit Dylan!"

"Don't hurt me!" I yelp.

"I would never dream of ever hurting you," he replies calmly.

"Just stay away from me," I beg him. "Please."

"Dylan, we need to get you to my house," he replies before the whole world turns black.