Vacation to Jersey!

"Lexi, c'mon we have to go to the Curtis house so we can say goodbye before a week in Jersey," I scream up to her.

"Whatever," she rolls her eyes as she walks down stairs. 

"You are so trying to impress Dally," I laugh looking at her. She's wearing a red tank top, the leather jacket he gave her, red converse, and black skinny jeans.

"Whatever! You're trying to impress Sodapop," she claims.

I look down at my outfit, the bad bitch shirt Kendall got me, skinny jeans, and the leather jacket Dally got me, "no, I'm not."

"Can we just go?" She asks as she playfully rolls her eyes.

"Yes," I answer as we walk out of the house. The way to the Curtis house was filled with jokes and laughter. We walk into the loud house and I run into Soda's arms, "hey Soda!"

"Hey Dyl," he chuckles kissing my forehead.

"Well, we came here because we're going to Jersey for a week to see my sister's funeral and stuff. So yea," Lexi babbles.

"Goodbye my Pepsi-Cola," I smile as I go up on my tippy-toes to kiss him.

"Goodbye my Dyl-Pickle, have fun in Jersey," he smiles down at me pecking my cheek ever so gently.

I look over to Lexi who is making-out with Dally, "Lexi!"

She jumps only like ten feet in the air as she lands on the ground she looks over to Dally pecking him on the lips as she whispers, "I love you to the end of the earth and back Dally. Remember not to do anything you'll regret. I'll see in a week love. I'll call you everyday. I'm gonna miss you and goodbye."

She walked out of the house as soon as her mini-list was over. I laughed to myself before yelling, "goodbye people!" I walk out of the house then and back to mine grabbing my suit-case. I sit on the couch as I yell, "ready!"

"Ready," I'm greeted next by my mom as she yells. "You know Dyl, I haven't met yours or Alex's boyfriends yet?"

"Was that a hint?" I ask her trying to hold in my laughs.

"Yes, it was. When we get back from Jersey, I want them to come over for dinner. It's bad enough Rylee couldn't meet them," she sighs.

"Mom, don't think about that. We made it through without Kendall, we'll do the same with Rylee. She'd want us to be strong," I reply softly as I rub her back trying to comfort my sobbing mom.

"I lost my two youngest kids! You and Lexi are not to die before me. Okay?" She cries as she pulls me in for a tight hug,

"Okay," I smile. "I love you."

"I love you too baby girl," she smiles weakly through her tears.

"Ready!" Lexi yells as she plops down next to mom. As soon as she releases mom was crying she pulls her in for a long hug.

"I love you Lexi," my mom smiles.

"I love you too mama," Lexi smiles back.

"Ready!" The last person in my family yells, my dad.

"Let's go," I chuckle.

********

"Lex! Dylan!" Our cousins Sammie, Bethers, and Lizzie squeal as they run towards us.

"Sammie! Bethers! Lizzie!" Lexi and I squeal back running towards them too. As soon as the five of us greet each other the screams start.

"I've missed you two so much," Bethers laughs.