Waking up in the Hospital

My eyes flutter open and I look around to only see a strange guy, who's super hot. He looks over to me showing me his tear stained face and bloodshot eyes that are still filled with tears, "Dylan?" I give him a strange look, "Dylan? Please forgive me."

"Who are you?" I ask him.

"It's me, Sodapop," he says as more tears pound down his face. 

"Should I remember you?" I ask him looking at him with a confused face.

"Please, Dylan, please," he pleads as he cries.

"How do you know who I am?" I ask starting to get scared. "Mom! Alex! Rylee! Dad!"

"Dylan, don't be afraid of me, I was dating you," he replies.

"I'm sorry, but the only boyfriend I've ever had is Noah and we broke up 'cause I just moved to Tulsa yesterday," I explain. I think he's crazy.

"No, it wasn't yesterday, it was a few months ago," he cries as another two guys walk in. One is huge and muscular. The other looks taller than me which isn't hard to do, he has light brown hair like me, but darker, and he's wearing a shirt like the bigger one, but only his is green.

"Who are you people and why are you in my room?" I ask them my voice laced with pure terror. The big one inches toward me. "Don't hurt me!"

As I yell that Alex and some other tough looking guy, "hey Dyl. What's wrong it's just Darry, Pony, and Soda?"

"Who are they and who's that and who are those people?" I ask as three more people walk into my room.

"Alex, get these people out of my room," I command.

"You don't remember us?" The one guy with Mickey on his shirt asks with a look of hurt painted in his eyes.

"I'm sorry," I shrug. "Just please leave. You're scaring me."

He walks out as he whispers just loud enough for me to hear him, "I love you Dyl."

The big guy walks over to me, "I'm sorry I let this happen to you Dylan, I truly am. I love you kiddo and even though you don't remember who we are, the house is still always open to you. Stay strong Dylan 'cause I know you are strong." 

"Bye Dylan," the other one that came in with the big guy sighs as he walks out.

"Later girl," one with a bird tattoo frowns.

"I'll see ya later Lexi. Bye Dylan, feel better kid and please try to remember us because we all love you," one of them frowns.

"Bye Dyl-pickles, I'll miss ya a ton bestie," the one I woke up to frowns making me laugh.

"Wait!" I yell out to him. He turns around looking at weirdly. "If you're my boyfriend than you can stay, I want to get to know my boyfriend see why I liked you. Uh maybe you can also try to help me remember."

"I'd like that," he smiles. Alex kissed my head before she walks out.

"Well you met me at the DX and it was awesome. We got really close and became best friends. We  both had a crush on each other and we even had a make-out secession on the beach there was only one issue, I had a girlfriend. Well later on when she was out of the picture you became my girl on Christmas Eve and when we had our first date it didn't go so well. Well, this girl kissed me and you saw, not believing me you ran off," he explains.

"What made me forgive you?" I ask curiously.

"Well the socs jumped us when you had a baby project with Ponyboy my little brother and I scared you because I beat the shit out of the guy who attacked you. You were absolutely terrified of me, but you were loosing a lot of blood and blacked out so I carried you to my house. The next day you forgave me, but never exactly told me why. It's part of the reason why I love you, you're so spontaneous. You can be mad one second, but then the happiest person ever the next. It made no scene to me or anybody," he continues.

"You love me?" I ask that's the only thing I got out of that.

"I'm in love with you, Those other six boys they love you too, but they love you like a sister. One of them is actually Alex's boyfriend, his name is Dallas, but we call him Dally. You two were real close. He seems mean, but as you knew he's a good guy. You sister though, she changed him for the better, The gang wouldn't be the same without you two," he starts.

"Soda, why am I in here?" I ask him.

"You got into a car accident," he replies.

"Oh. Who was driving?" 

"You were."

"No, I wasn't. I don't have my driver's license...Silly!"

"Dyl, what put you in here was an attempt of suicide."

"Wow! Why did I want to die?"

"We were in love, we didn't tell each other we loved each other, but we were in love. Well, you went away to Jersey for Rylee's funeral and when you came back you caught me on a date with a girl I was dating for a month. You were so hurt and I tried to tell you I don't care about her which I don't, but you didn't believe me. You were heartbroken and couldn't take it anymore. You snapped and went off the sandal."

"I can't believe what I'm hearing," I look at him and yell, "get the hell out! You broke my heart and made me want to kill myself! Get out!"

"Wait, I wrote a song for you hoping you'd forgive me when this happened. 

Oh, oh.
Yeah, yeah,
You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date
You can be the hero and I can be your side kick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'
Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause girl you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need
'Cause you're the apple to my pie (pie)
You're the straw to my berry (berry)
You're the smoke to my high (high)
And you're the one I wanna marry (marry)
'Cause you're the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two
You can be the princess and I can be your prince 
You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist
You can be the shoes and I can be the laces
You can be the heart that I spill on the pages
You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser
You can be the pencil and I can be the paper
You can be as cold as the winter weather
But I don't care as long as we're together
Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause girl you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need
'Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry
'Cause you're the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two
You know that I'll never doubt ya
And you know that I think about ya
And you know I can't live without ya
I love the way that you smile
And maybe in just a while
I can see me walk down the aisle
'Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry
'Cause you're the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you) You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two"  

"I'm sorry, but I just found out that a guy I don't even remember made me want to kill myself and maybe if I did remember what we had that would be okay, but I don't want you back. I don't remember," I shrug.

"Dylan please, I'm in love with you," he pleads in tears once again.

"I'm sorry, but get out," I command sternly.

He sighs as he leaves, "goodbye Dylan, I love you."

*******

Is this the end to Dylanpop as we know it?