That night...

At first it's gonna seem familiar, but this is a VITAL chapter with what happened that night.

"Two vodka shots and a glass of tequila," I order.

"Comin' right up baby," the bartender winks. I roll my eyes at him, but gladly accept the drink.

I chug down drink after drink, shot after shot. I stand up from the bar with a drink in my hand and stumble over to Steve, "hey! My best friend, Steve Randall!"

"Dylan, how much have you had to drink?" He asks me eyeing me up and down.

"Ten maybe?" I inform him as a question. "And a lot of shots?"

"Oh god, Dylan," he sighs.

"What? Where's Soda?" 

"You shouldn't see him right now."

"No, I have to tell him how I feel about him."

"No, you don't Dylan."

"I have to tell him," I argue as I see Soda. "Soda!"

He turns around to see me and runs towards me, "hey Dyl!"

"I have to tell you how I feel about you," I inform him slurring my words.

"Whoa, are you drunk?" He asks taking a step back.

"No, just a little tipsy," I laugh.

"Well, let's go up to Dally's room."

"Okay," once we get up there we both sit on the bed and I start my speech to Sodapop. "Sodapop Patrick Curtis, god even saying your name makes butterflies erupt in my tummy. I'm in love with you. I love the feeling of your soft lips on mine. I love your touch, your hand holding mine. I love everything about you. I want to be with you forever, but there's one issue. I don't trust you. You've cheated on me a lot and it still hurts. I love you Sodapop, but I'm afraid to be in love with you because you cheated on me. Soda, I don't know if I can do this anymore. I love you no I'm in love with, but we-we're over. I can't date somebody I don't trust. I'm sorry."

"Dylan, please," his voice cracks as tears form in his eyes."I love you too and those were mistakes, you've changed me."

"No Sodapop, save it! I can't do this, I spend so many nights in my bed crying because, when I'm not with you we, us, it feels wrong. When I'm with you everything feels perfect, but not when I'm away from you."

"Dylan, please, don't say this. You're drunk! We feel right, I feel right. When I'm with you, everything is perfect. I want to be with you forever, I want to marry you one day. I love you Dylan. Please you're drunk because you have a drinking problem, but I don't care. I'll love you 'til the end because I have problems too. Dylan!"

"Soda, don't make this harder than it has to be, I'm giving you up not because I want to, but because I have to!"

"You're lying! You don't have to, you want to! How long have you felt this way? Why do you feel this way? You forgave me, so why now?"

"Because, Soda, we're wrong for each other. I don't care if I'm drunk or sober, we're over," and with that I walk out of the room and chug down more alcohol. I'm drunk and I know it, but I don't care, I continue to drink no matter how much I've had to I drink already. The more I drink the more tears pound down my face. I know I did what I had to do, but I don't know if it was right. I'm in love with Sodapop, but he's cheated one to many times. 

After having way too much to drink I walk over to Buck, "can I use you're room to get some rest, I am hammered?"

"Sure thing, Dylan. I'll send Darry up because Sodapop stormed out of the house a few hours ago. Did you two fight?" He asks looking at me.

"We broke up," I shrug.

"I'm sorry Dylan, go upstairs get some rest Darry, will be up in a minute," he says sympathetically.

"'Kay thanks," I smile before stumbling slowly upstairs.

I lay in bed until I hear the door swing open, "hey kiddo, how ya feelin'? I heard you had a little too much to drink."

I look over to him and smile weakly, "yea, I did. How's Sodapop?"

"Not to good kid, not to good," he sighs. "But that's okay because, now I can tell you what I've always wanted to tell you."

"And what's that Darrel?" 

"I love you Dylan, I love you as more than a friend." He leans in and kisses me, but I push him off me.

"Darry, don't! I'm in love with Sodapop and we just broke up."

"What it doesn't feel right? I'll stop."

"No, it's not that, but I love you're kid brother."

"And I love you."

He presses his lips back on mine, but this time I don't stop him. What's the harm? It's only one night. He licks my bottom lip begging for entrance and I let him in feeling regret the second I did, but not stopping. He pulls off my top and pulls away to pull off his and take a breath. "Darry, we can't do this. It isn't right."

"Yes, it is Dylan, you know it is." 

He kisses my bare stomach as he unhooks my bra and throws it across the room. He kisses down the middle all the way to the edge of skinny jeans unbuttoning them and ripping them off me. I sit there in just my lace panties as Darrys undresses himself, I try to redress myself knowing this wrong, but I can't. I fumble with the clothing as Darry turns around, "Dyl, this is right you know it's right." I shake my head slightly. He takes off my panties and my vision starts to blur.

I lay in bed naked next to Darry as he kisses every part of my body. I shut my eyes not wanting this to happen as tear slide down my cheek, "Stop! Darry stop! Stop it! Stop it please! Darry! Darry please! I'll do anything....ANYTHING, just please stop. I'm begging you Darry stop!"

"Shh, you're okay Dylan," he pecks my lips.

I go to speak, but nothing comes out as I'm engulfed in a world of black.

Do you agree with the accusations that it's Darry's fault?