Date one, take two

Considering it's Pizza and I know I don't have to impress Soda, I simply brush my hair, do my make-up normally. For my outfit I wear a flannel, a plain white tank-top, black converse and some dark blue skinny jeans. I sit on the porch until Sodapop comes wearing his usual, an unbuttoned flannel with a white under-shirt under it, dark blue jeans and black converse. I walk over to him and whisper, "we're matching."

"I know, it's cute," he smiles making butterflies erupt in stomach. He walks over and open my car door, "my lady."

"Why thank you kind sir," I giggle keeping up with his medieval thing.

The whole ride he blasted music and we screamed over it as loud as we could, by the end of each song we were laughing. We pulled into Pete's Pizza house and he was a total gentlemen, he held open every door, ordered for me, and pulled out my chair. We sat down and now it was time to see how things are gonna go. "Hello Sodapop Micheal Curtis," I smile.

"Hello Dylan Rose Jueggers," he smiles back.

He looked down at my wrist and chuckles slightly, "what?"

"Nothing," he chuckles.

"Soda, what?" I ask him again.

"You know that bracelet is like rust?" He asks laughing a little.

"Yea, it is. Isn't it?" I ask as my tears well up with tears.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry," he replied noticing I was hurting. "Who gave it to you? Was it you twin, Kendall?"

I nod, "yea. If it wasn't so rusty, it would read 'triple threat'. Lexi, Kendall and I had matching everything. I'm sure the clothing she gave us she had the other set of. We were best friends and we were always matching."

"She sounds like a great person, Dyl."

"She was," I manage to choke out. "Can we not talk about her?"

"Anything for you Dyl," he smiles softly.

I smile back weakly as I change the subject, "I love pizza Soda!"

He laughs at my fact. The rest of the time we talk about stupid stuff laughing as hard as we could. It was so much fun when I was with him. I could see myself being with him for a while. After we finished he payed and drove me home as we held hands.

As we got to the house he looked at me, "Dylan..."

"Yea Soda?" I ask him softly smiling ever so slightly.

"I was wondering if maybe you would like to be my girlfriend?" He asked me quietly looking down at our hands.

"I would love to," I smiled at him a real smile.

"Well, I'll see you soon?" 

"Yes, indeed you will. Do you know if Lexi is at your house, my house or Dally's apartment?" I ask him.

"Dally said something about her going home to get clothing, but she's spending the weekend with him," he shrugs.

"Okay thanks, I'll see you later," I peck his cheek and go to walk out of the car.

"You missed," he told me.

I swung my head around giving him a confused look, "what?"

"You missed," he repeated.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

He pointed to his lips, "here."

I smile and sat back down leaning in to kiss him. As our lips touch the fireworks go off once again and the butterflies erupt in my stomach. His hands end up cupping my face as we kiss passionately. He slips his tongue into my mouth and we fight for dominance for a bit until he wins, As we break apart I peck him once more, "goodnight Sodapop Micheal Curtis."

He pecks my lip right back before he replies, "goodnight Dylan Rose Jueggers." 

I walked inside running up to Lexi's room and spilling everything. If only Kendall was here.