Merry Christmas Eve

"Bye mom. Bye dad. See ya Rylee. C'mon Lexi!" I yelled as I dragged Lexi out of the house.

"Bye," my parents both smiled.

"Whatever," was all Rylee said as she rolled her eyes.

Lexi and I had the best idea to surprise Dally and Sodapop. We're wearing short red sweetheart dresses that end at our upper thigh, it's outlined with white fluff, Santa hats, red wedges, and fish net stockings. We both have candy canes in out mouths and hands full of presents as we rush over to the Curtis house and burst into the doors to see the whole gang there waiting for us. "Hey merry Christmas," Lexi and I smile.

"Merry Christmas," Dally replies before pecking Lexi's lips. "Let's open gifts. The hot chocolate just got put in mugs." Just as he said it as if on cue Darry brought out a tray with nine hot chocolates on it. We each grab of our cups and start exchanging presents. "Oh Dally this one is for you," I reply as I hand him his gift. We all laugh as we exchange gift. Lexi and I are exchanging last because we always do it together with everybody else watching. It used to be Lexi, Kendall and I but, once Kendall passed, it just became the two of us. I got handed the last gift from the gang, I look down at the tag, Sodapop. I open the small box to see an envelope and an even smaller purple velvet box with a white velvet bow on top of it. I open the envelope and read it quietly to myself,
"Dear Dylan,
You are so beautiful in every single way and I love hanging out with you. You make me smile all the time and you make me happy. When I'm around you it feels like everything in the world is pure. Your smile, your laugh, your style, your walk, your hair, your voice, and your personality makes me go crazy. When our hands touch it's like electric pulses and that kiss. God! That kiss, it was great. I've never felt anything like it before and I want to feel that more. I don't want to call you friend. I don't want to call you my best friend. I want to call you my girlfriend. So, Dylan Rose Jueggers, will you be my girl?
-Sodapop Patrick Curtis."

He pulls out the box opening it to expose, a gorgeous silver chain that has a heart charm with a stunning red ruby in the middle as he asks, "will you?"

"Yes! Oh my god! Yes!" I yell before I peck his lips softly. 

"Okay, lovebirds. My sister and I need to exchange gifts," Lexi laughs. Lexi and I exchanged the gifts we got each other and now it was time Kendall's gifts. The last gifts we'll ever get from her. Kendall always bought through out the year so we already have a  few from her and a note. I looked at Lexi, "ready?"

"Mmhm," she gulps as we take the envelopes from Kendall.

"Dear Dylan,
Hey girly, other half, my world, sis, twin, my everything. Ha, I am literally laughing so hard right now and you just looked at me and was like shut the hell up Kenny. Well, by the time you get this we'll be like fifteen and a half because our birthday is July 16th and it's December 24th. We're almost sixteen! SIXTEEN! I can't wait to be sixteen. Only like six more months. I know you're gonna be like six and half actually but who cares. I love how you, me, and Alex exchange Christmas Eve morning instead of Christmas day morning. I love you two and one day we'll all be married on the phoned talking about our kids and husbands. Who do you think we'll marry? I think you're gonna marry Noah. How long have you two been together? I think two years maybe two and a half.Ugh! You are so lucky to be fourteen and have found the love of your life! So lucky sister! Alex is sixteen and even she hasn't. Well I guess she's almost seventeen and we're gonna be fifteen in three months.  Oh yea I forgot todays date. Whatever, I'll put it as a P.S. Well, I gotta get ready the three of us are going to the mall today to go out shopping. I wish Rylee would become one of us and just join us. She could be friends with us but, no she has to go around town and hang out with all her friends. Like what! Are we not good enough for you? Like I care! I got the two best sisters ever because they're also my best friends.
Love ya girl,
Kendall Jane Jeuggers (KJJ)
P.S. This was written May, 18th 1964"

Lexi and I both look at each other before saying, "she wrote these the day she died." 

I got, from Soda the necklace, the note, and being his girlfriend. From Two-bit I got a Minnie sweatshirt, a Minnie t-shirt for under it, and a red bow like Minnie's. From Dally I got a pair of black converse and a black leather jacket that has, 'Juegger girl' written on the back, and 'Dylan Jeugger' written on the front left shoulder. From Ponyboy I got a lot of make-up. From Steve I got or should I say everybody got a DX sweatshirt and sweat pants. From Johnny I got red lipstick and a t-shirt that read, 'tuff girl' on it. Darry got me pajamas. Lexi got me a charm bracelet and a sister charm. Kendall got me a dress, a sweatshirt that read, 'twin number two', another sweatshirt that read, 'bitch #1' with the matching sweats, plus shirt, tons of make-up like pounds upon pounds of make-up, a curling iron, a straightening iron, and an anklet. Kendall always went all out. 

After we were done opening presents we all just vegged out, eating chocolate cake, watching Christmas carols, and laughing.

*********

Who else ships Dylanpop?