Calling from Jersey...

"No, I don't wanna," I yell as I throw myself on the ground in tears.

"C'mon, you two were made for each other, now make-up!" Steve yelled at me. "Just look up at him. Look into his sorry eyes."

"No!" I yelled. "He hurt me too much. He's never getting another chance with me. I ran away for two weeks and now you force me to see the guy who made me run the fuck away! No! I thought you guys cared about me but, no!"

"C'mon Dyl, hear me out," I can hear the sorrow in his voice.

I look up at him to see tears falling out of his eyes. I look over to a crying Lexi. "Dyl-Dyl-Dylan," she croaks. "I'm so sorry. I know, I know what I did was wrong.I thought I lost ya like I did Kendall. We're the triple threat."

"In the flesh," I laugh through my tears.

"So we double trouble again?" She asks as she slowly wipes tears off her cheeks.

"Forever sister," I smile back at her.

"So, you forgave Lexi. Can you forgive Soda?" Two asks.

"No, I'm sorry. He hurt me to bad," I cry.

"Just let her go. She won't budge," Lexi says sadly. I feet as Dally hand was taken off me and he went over to greet Lexi. "Thanks babe."

"Stevie?" I ask him before he drops my wrist letting me free "Goodbye." With that I take off running tears streaming down my already tear stained face. Once I get home I did the one thing I promised myself I would. 

I run to my bathroom attached to my room. I grab my set with seven razors in it. I look down at my wrists. They just healed a few months ago, they look so pretty now. I put down the razors and start with the thinnest one I slide it slowly across my healed wrist causing a gash. I went up a size with every cut until there was five cuts on my forearm. I scream into a pillow as I slide off all kinds of stuff from Soda off my dresser. I sit in bed crying as the phone next to my bed rings. I recompose myself just enough to answer the phone. "Hello?" I hear a familiar voice ask through the phone.

"Noah?" I ask happily.

"Dylan?" he ask back into the phone. "It's Noah baby girl. It's Noah. How are you?"

"Better now," I say as I wipe away tears.

"How's life in Tulsa?"

"Not the best, but how could it? I mean I've lost you and Kendall."

"I know baby girl but, three more years before you can come back here and be with me."

"I was wondering something."

"What is it love?" 

"Will you be my boyfriend again?"