First Date

Glory is sitting outside of her hut when a black dragon comes swooping down. Her friends had left that morning, and now the early afternoon sun was rising into the sky. Deathbringer lands with a flare of his wings, trying to be dramatic, but trips over his tail and ends up sprawled on his back. Glory smiles, letting her scales turn pink. Deathbringer jumps up and tries to put his wing over Glory, but she steps away. "What do you want?" She asks, trying to be stern. But when he smiles at he, she can't help it. She relaxes, twining her tail with his. They weren't officially dating, but now that feelings were out in the open, Glory found no point in restricting herself. Deathbringer cleared his throat. "I came to ask you if, um, you wanted to go onadatewithmetonight?" He said the last part so fast Glory couldn't understand what he was saying. "What?" He takes a deep breath. "Do you want to go on a date. With me. Tonight." He said, the last part choppy. Glory turns her scales to a light, pretty pink purposefully before nodding and pecking his cheek. The she shoves him off the platform. "See you tonight!" He called as he righted himself and flew off. I'm really glad that Sunny isn't here right now. 

Glory was just adjusting the flower she had decided to put on when Deathbringer showed up. "Wow." was all he said when he saw Glory. Her scales flushed pink, and his smirk returned. "I, uh, brought you this." It was a red rose. Glory gasped. "Those don't grow here? How did you-" Deathbringer cut her off with a kiss. "Anything for my queen." He said softly, twining their tails. Glory smiled sweetly at him. "So, where are we going?" Deathbringer smiled wide. "It's a surprise. Follow me." He said, then took off, Glory right behind him. They swerved through the night sky, spiraling around each other, the stars and moons glowing brightly, illuminating the two dragons. Finally, Deathbringer landed at a gentle waterfall with a clear pool in the center. Surrounded by flowers of all sorts, fruit trees growing in the most random places, Glory loved it. Then she spotted them. A patch of roses of three colors. Green, red, and blue. My colors. Glory realized. A small hut was at one end of the pool, up on stilts so that no water splashed inside. "Deathbringer, what is this place?" Glory asked, looking at the handsome dragon beside her. He smiles. "You like it?" "Are you serious? I love it!" Glory breathes, staring into Deathbringer's dark eyes. "How did you find this?" Glory asks, and Deathbringer traces something in the ground with his talon. "Well, I found the waterfall and the hut, and, I just thought it would be perfect." He said. "Perfect for what?" Glory asks, twining her tail with Deathbringers. "For us." He says simply, but it is enough for Glory. She lays down on the soft grass, Deathbringer beside her. She cuddles up close to him, so that she can feel his scales, smooth and warm. He puts a wing protectively over her. "I think I'd like that." Glory says, and Deathbringer brightens up, eyes shining. "You mean it?" He asks, and Glory nods. "Not right now, but maybe someday." She says, and Deathbringer leans down towards her. Glory welcomes the kiss, enjoying the feel of Deathbringer's smooth snout against hers. After they pulled away, Glory realized how tired she was. Yawning, she curls down into Deathbringer and closes her eyes. She could've sworn she heard Deathbringer say, "I love you, Glory." before she drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys! So, I know this chapter is kinda short, but I wanted to end it at the right moment! Lots of Glorybringer in this chapter, I absolutely love it, but be expecting a visit from Sunny the Shipper soon. Have fun with it! Later!

Flappy Seal