Feeling Fine

Hi guys! So real quick Imma put down a list of all the ships in this book(Some of them are my characters)-
Sunburst x Seafoam
Ember x Starling
Scorpion x DreamEnder
Firefly x Phoenix (It'll make sense later)
Glory x Deathbringer
Riptide x Tsunami
Sunny x Meerkat
Fatespeaker x Starflight
Clay x Peril
Moon x Qibli
That's all!! I'll get to the story now.

Sunburst flapped her wings steadily against the wind, feeling the cold air brushing against her scales. Or maybe that was just the lonely feeling that had overtaken her. She had just left JMA until next year, and for the first time in forever she was going to be miles away from Seafoam. He promised to visit, and Sunburst was going to visit him every weekend, but she was still afraid of two things. The first being she didn't like to be lonely. And the second being that Seafoam would fall in love with some dragon in the Sea Kingdom. At least she still had Starling, who was also having a little trouble being seperated from Ember. But she seemed better than Sunburst. Sunburst was excited to come home to the perfect rainforest, where her sloth, and her family, and her favorite suntime spots were. She only wished she could share those perfect feelings with Seafoam. The rainforest came into sight, green trees and colorful flowers. Scorpion probably had it best. He boyfriend lived in the Nightwing Village, and she lived in the Sand Kingdom, meaning she could basically visit whenever. Meanwhile, Seafoam was in the ocean where Sunburst couldn't be. She almost burst into tears, right then and there. Almost. When Sunburst entered the rainforest, she didn't go straight home. She decided to go to her favorite spot in the whole rainforest, where she knew no one would find her. Because no one else new about it. It was a serene spot in the thickest part of the rainforest. It was hard to get through, but Sunburst knew a way. Her spot had a wooden suntime platform built between two trees, which she had hung a hammock from. A small waterfall trickled into a pool big enough to take a swim. Sunburst used it for water, but she figured that when she showed Seafoam this spot he'd want to swim and splash. Flowers grew in patches on the trees and the mossy ground, which Sunburst had spread woven mats over. Fruit hung in delicious bunches all over, juicy and sweet. It was the perfect place to think. A furry lump dropped from one of the trees. "Hi, Liana." She said to her gray-blue sloth. Liana purred. Sunburst nuzzled her, then slung her onto her head. Liana gurgled. Sunburst smiled at the sweet creature. "I've missed you, Li." She said, scratching Liana with a talon. "But you didn't miss me?" Said a very familiar voice behind her. She turned to find Seafoam looking at her. "Seafoam?" She asked. "How did you get here?" He grinned. "I followed your very lovely bromeliad scent." Sunburst blushed, then tackled Seafoam and placed her lips on his. He wrapped her in his wings and arms. Sunburst pulled back. "What are you doing here?" She asked, so very happy. He smiled. "I had to see you. Is there anything wrong with that?" Sunburst didn't say a word, just kissed him again. After Sunburst enjoyed a piece of fruit with Seafoam by her side, he swallowed. "I gotta go." He said. Sunburst frowned. "Why?" She asked, confused. "Because I'm not technically supposed to be here, and I think my mom'll start to get worried." Sunburst sighed. "Alright." She said. "But your coming back next week." Seafoam nodded. Sunburst kissed him one last time. "Love you." She said. He smiled brightly. "Love you more." He replied before springing into the air and flying away. Sunburst was in a much better mood when she left her spot, and her mother noticed right away. "I thought you'd be more upset about having to leave the academy and Seafoam." Sunburst shrugged. "I'll see them both again soon. So why be upset about it?" Glory looked proud of her daughter. "You are absolutely right. Now come eat something." Sunburst shook her head. "I already did." Glory smiled. "Then come say hello to your soon-to-be sibling." Sunburst took a moment to process these words. Then she broke out in a huge smile. "Let's go." She said. Inside was a new egg, this one full of blues and greens. Kiwi and Firefly were prodding and poking at it, making Glory growl at them a little. "No messing with the egg." She said. The twins stopped poking. Then they spotted their sister and started poking her instead.

Hi guys! I know, kind of a short chapter. But I'm going to do the new dragonet, and then a time skip. So be prepared. Stay flappy!

SEALPUPPEROUT