After the Rainfall: Izuku and Ochaco - Collection (Episode 6)

After the Rainfall: Episode 6

"Izuku and Ochaco: Collection"

Ochaco anxiously sits down on a living room couch. Izuku and the others had left an hour ago, and she has been waiting all this time for them. The sun is nearly about to set, and all of Class 1-A is decorating, but Ochaco merely sits down and observes her class.

As Ochaco continues quietly sipping her juice box all while deep in thought, she notices Denki and Kyoka passing by; the latter berating Denki for whatever reason.

Kyoka: I already told you we don't need the sparkling cider! What if Mr. Aizawa catches us a SECOND time?

Denki: Come on, Kyoka — don't be a sadsack! We're all just having fun!

Kyoka: And I don't want us getting into any more trouble! Moron, Idiot, Dumbass!

Denki: *Sigh* This is why I love you...

Kyoka: Eh? Don't shift the subject, dummy!

Denki: No, no... keep going.

Ochaco: Ehehehe — Looks like you two are having fun.

Denki: Heck yeah, we are!

Kyoka: Hmph!

Kyoka pouts her lips, crosses her arms, and turns away. She begins walking away towards the front door.

Ochaco: Hey, are you two okay?

Denki: Ahhh — Everything's just swell.

Kyoka: *Afar* No it isn't, stupid...! I'm going to help Tsu and Tokoyami with the outdoor decorations. Don't come for me, you idiot...

Denki: I love you too, darling!

Even after Kyoka seemingly continues ruthlessly insulting him, Denki drops down on the couch beside Ochaco with the biggest grin on his face.

Denki: Life has been too good to me lately, y'know.

Ochaco: Hey uh, Kaminari? Why is Kyoka always being mean to you? Matter of fact, why does it seem like you enjoy it whenever she teases you?

Denki: Heh heh — I'm not quite sure how to explain it actually. Okay, how about looking at it like this: You know how boys in pre-school sometimes like to bully the girl they like? It's kind of like that, except it's way hotter when SHE does it.

Ochaco: Huh? Why would boys bully the girls they like? That's just plain mean!

Denki: I dunno, it's just nature I guess. Why? — How would you want a guy to get you to notice him?

Ochaco: First of all, being mean is rude! You have to be nice to me if you really want me to like you! Secondly, I like a guy who has dreams and goals — someone who knows what direction they want to take in life. I think a guy like that is really really really cool!

I like guys who are strong and dependable! Someone who you can really count on to save you from trouble. Maybe... somebody who's a little shy and timid, but brave when it comes down to it. Somebody who was a soft and lovable personality, but a tough sense of heroism is really cool!

Also, I don't want him to be overly attractive or handsome! I think... I prefer somebody who's cute, and adorable, and dorky in an endearing way. Somebody who's smart, caring, strong...

S-Someone... Somebody like Deku...

Denki: ...Man, you reeaaally have the hots for Midoriya, huh?

Ochaco: *Blush* I know, and it's killing me!

Ochaco immediately covers up her increasingly reddening face with her palms. She accidentally activates her quirk causing her to begin floating upwards. Denki sighs and grabs her by the leg, preventing her from levitating any further.