After the Rainfall: Izuku and Ochaco - Contemplation (Episode 8)

After the Rainfall: Episode 8

"Izuku and Ochaco: Contemplation"

Ochaco walks up to all of her friends together sitting down on one huge table —including, but not limited to Class
1-A. The girls all wave at Ochaco, but she only ignores them, taking a seat beside her classmates. Mina pokes the downtrodden Ochaco, causing her to jump back slightly.

All of Ochaco's friends smile and wave at her. Ochaco does the same, only in a much more dejected manner. Her class notices, and they all attempt to get her to open up.

Tenya: Uraraka, what's wrong?

Kyoka: Yeah, we should liven up a little! This is a party after all.

Ochaco: It's... nothing serious, you guys...

Mina: Well, it seems serious considering how down in the dumps you look.

Suddenly, Denki and Hanta walk over to Ochaco with proud looks on their faces.

Denki: So, what happened with Midoriya, eh?

Hanta: Did you finally go on and tell him, Uraraka?

Ochaco remains silent, still looking downwards at her feet. Denki and Hanta look at each other, and realize somewhat the kind of situation she's in.

Minoru: *Cough* Hey, um, where did Melissa go, you think?

Tsuyu: You better not think about doing anything while she's here, Mineta.

Minoru: Huh? Of course I won't, Tsu! Even I know an angel like that's completely out of my league...

Ochaco: Melissa... *Sniffle* Melissa's gone...

Everyone draws attention back to Ochaco, who is visibly watering up.

Tenya: A-Ah! Uraraka, are you okay?

Ochaco: *Sob* M-Melissa i-is out with D-Deku... a-and... she's gone t-take him away from me...!

Ochaco suddenly begins crying. She suddenly grabs Tenya's suit and begins crying hear heart out into it. Tenya is lightly chopping her back as to push her off, but Ochaco continues weeping.

Tenya: Uraraka, please! This is my brother's suit!

Ochaco  *Sob* Waaaah! I-Iida, I'm never... going to.. l-love again!

Fumikage: Uraraka, please calm yourself! What exactly happened between yourself and Midoriya?

Ochaco: *Sob* H-He... He was talking to M-Melissa, a-and then... th-they went off alone together o-outside! And now, Deku h-hates m-me...!

Eijiro: Uraraka, come on... Midoriya doesn't hate you! Midoriya doesn't hate anybody as a matter of fact! He probably just wants to... spend time with a friend he hasn't seen in a long time.

Ochaco: *Whimper* B-But, I made a mistake... I accidentally hurt Melissa, and Deku doesn't want to talk to me anymore...

Mashirao: Hurt her? Uraraka, what did you do exactly...?

Ochaco: Ahhh! I don't wanna talk about it, dummy Ojiro!

Mashirao: Ouch, come on...

Shoto: Uraraka, please calm down. I understand that you're in a stressful situation right now, but crying and insulting our friends won't help any of us.

Tenya: A-Also, please stop crying into my suit! Tensei's going to kill me...

Ochaco lets go of Tenya, and wipes her tears away with her arm.