Chapter 34

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is November 19, 2020. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM DRIVER!! also, i added up the number of reads i have for every single book i have published and it adds up to 9,976 READS

Y/n uncomfortably sits between her parents and the Cullens on the Cullen's couch. "I find it surprising that you didn't notice," Carlisle says finally, M/n and F/n having told them they know they were vampires now.

"I had my suspicions, but I thought it was crazy, since we never really got closure on what happened on our trip to Volterra," M/n says.

"Again, we apologize for everything that happened there with Y/n," Esme says.

F/n waves it off. "You couldn't have stopped it. It seems like Aro was murderous when we went there, and he was still murderous when you went there, too. I would, however, like to talk to Jasper. Alone."

Jasper tenses and Y/n's eyes widen. "Dad, no. No, no, no, no. That's not a good idea."

F/n stands up and Jasper stands up quickly to meet him,rubbing the sides of his pants awkwardly. "It is a good idea," he says.

They walk off into another room and Y/n groans, flopping into the cushions. "I think I'd like to talk with Esme a little bit," M/n says, only causing Y/n to push her face into the cushions more. 

After hearing them walk off, Emmett speaks up. "What's with you?"

"They know Jasper and I did it," Y/n mumbles bluntly.

Edward's eyebrows shoot up and Rosalie covers Emmett's mouth to keep him from laughing in Y/n's face. "It can't be that bad, sweetie," Alice comforts.

"If they could kill me, they would."

\--/

After about 20 minutes of waiting, Jasper and F/n finally come back. Y/n looks up and stands up quickly. Jasper's face looks grim, but there is a gleeful twinkle in his eye.

"What happened?" Y/n asks.

"Nothing," Jasper shrugs off, going and sitting across from her. She looks at him skeptically.

"...Alright."

\--/

One Month Later

"Y/n!" M/n calls from downstairs. Y/n descends the stairs to find her parents standing in the living room grinning.

"That's creepy. Stop it," she says.

M/n rolls her eyes and holds out a blindfold. "We're going on a trip."

"Why do I need to be blindfolded?" 

"Because it's a surprise. Now shut up and let me blindfold you," M/n says, tying it around Y/n's face.

F/n takes one hand and M/n takes the other. Together, they all walk through a door outside. They lead her through the forest, presumably, given the lack of paved road under her feet. They walk for about 10 minutes before they come to a stop.

"Ok," M/n says, slowly taking off the blindfold. Letting her golden eyes adjust to the light, Y/n finds all the Cullen's except for Jasper standing at the base of the tree where her treehouse is.

 Letting her golden eyes adjust to the light, Y/n finds all the Cullen's except for Jasper standing at the base of the tree where her treehouse is

She looks at all of them with confusion. "Ok, what is happening? This is weird, you guys."

"Climb on up, Y/n," Alice says with a giddy smile.

Shooting her a look, she climbs up the stairs to find Jasper standing in the center of the room. "Hi, Jas..."

"Hello, darlin'. How are you?"

"Very confused. What's happening?"

He takes a deep breath that does absolutely nothing to calm his nerves. "Y/n, you have gone through so much this past year. Today marks our one year anniversary of officially dating and I couldn't be happier. I hope this doesn't seem rushes, but I can't wait to spend the rest of our eternity together and I want to get started as fast as we can. I love you so much, and nobody makes me happier than you. You make me laugh harder than I have before, you make me feel like it's okay to cry, and sometimes you make me angry with your perfectly just opinions. All of those components and more make me even more keen to do this:" He gets down on one knee and presents a beautiful turquoise ring.

"Y/n L/n, would you please do me the great honor of becoming my wife for eternity? Or until you get tired of me?" He adds with a watery smile

Y/n lets out a little scream and frantically nods her head, unable to fit words out through her blubbering. He quickly puts the ring on her finger and kisses her passionately. She loses herself in his firey kiss, entangling her fingers in his hair.

"I love you, Jasper Cullen."

"I love you too, Y/n L/n."