Chapter 27

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is November 5, 2020. I'm going up into the mountains where IT IS SNOWING! I'm so excited. Where I live, down in the Bay Area of California, it is ridiculously hot so cold weather will be really nice.

GUYS JACKSON RATHBONE AKA THE ACTOR THAT PLAYS JASPER KEEPS LIKING MY COMMENTS ON HIS POST AND HE JUST AGREED TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME HOLY SHIT HOW DO I TELL HIM IVE WRITTEN SMUT ABOUT HIM AND POPULAR FANFIC-

Warning: Alluding to...you know ;)

The Cullens look at each other, frozen in confusion. "What the heck was that?" Bella asks.

"I don't know, but we need to find her," Alice says, running out. Edward and Jasper exchange grim facial expressions. They run after Alice and follow her through the forest.

Their ears pick up on Y/n's sobs. Following the sound, they find Y/n collapsed against a tree, crying out venom.

Her eyes snap open and she backs away from them. "Please stay away. I don't know what happened and I don't want to hurt you," she sniffles.

"Darlin', you're not going to hurt any of us. You've already demonstrated control because your powers didn't go awry," Jasper coaxes, slowly approaching her. "You have very rare powers, and that is why your eyes changed colors."

Y/n gasps. "My eye changed colors?"

"They turned purple, sweetie. To match the color of the mist," Alice says softly.

She looks at her hands in fear. "I killed Aro," she whimpers, falling to her knees.

Jasper rushes over. "For good reason! Darlin', he killed you. He took away the life you should have been able to live. You were right; he has been alive for too long!"

Y/n collapses into Jasper's chest and hugs him tightly. He rubs her back and whispers affirmations into her ear. When she's calmed down, they get to their feet again.

"We need to get our stuff and find a hotel so we can leave tomorrow," Y/n declares, wiping away the venom on her face. "And I need contacts."

\--/

Y/n ignores the looks of terrified vampires as she grabs her suitcase from the room. Casting a look at the green ballgown, she sighs and exits the Volterra castle. 

Climbing into the car, she rests her head on Jasper's shoulder and watches as the village shrinks away from view. After about 30 minutes of driving, Carlisle pulls into a hotel. "We'll stay here for tonight, then leave early to exchange our tickets for an earlier flight."

Y/n nods and follows Carlisle. They check in and head into the elevator. The doors open and they find their rooms. Jasper and Y/n open the door and place their suitcases down.

"This is nowhere near as fancy as the other room," Y/n grumbles playfully.

"At least there won't be vampire trying to seduce you," Jasper laughs, flopping down on the bed. 

She chuckles and crawls up beside him. He wraps his arm around her and holds her against his chest.

"You ok?" He asks in his deep voice.

"I don't really know. I have to convince my parent's I'm a normal teenager that is living and breathing, when in actuality, I killed someone and turned into the undead."

Jasper sucks in his teeth."There are things that you will have to learn to fit in, and it will hurt to have to lie to people, but nobody can know. They can't."

Y/n groans loudly and turns onto her stomach, burying her face into his chest. Looking up at him, she crawls on top of him and kisses his lips gently. 

Jasper's eyes close and his arms wrap around her waist, pulling her closer. Her hands feel his toned abdomen through his shirt.

He pulls away. "Should I stop? We don't need to do anything."

Y/n's thoughts are running a million miles per minute. "...No. I want to keep going," she declares.

Jasper grins at her and flips her over, crawling on top of her and kisses her again. She sits up and takes of her jacket, keeping her lips against his. She tosses it to some corner of the room and frantically unbottons his shirt.

He shrugs it off and Y/n drinks in the sight of his naked torso. "Wow," she whispers. She whips off her shirt to reveal a black bra. His hands cup them gently. 

"Wow."