Epilogue

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is December 1st, 2020. And this is the last chapter I'm going to upload to this story. After two months of story planning, making new friends, and torrent twists, this story has come to a close. However, at the end of the chapter, I will be announcing my two newest stories!

5 Years Later

"Hey! Get back here, you little monster!" Y/n yells, chasing a child down the hallway.

The child squeals in delight and slides away. Y/n picks up the pace and lunges after the child, scooping him up in her arms. "I got you, Noah!" Her sweet voice rings out, mixed with the tinkling of Noah's laughter.

Jasper turns the corner and watches them with a smile. There is a small girl in his arms. She places her chubby hands on his face, turning his gaze on her. "I love you, Donk," she says.

He laughs. "Why do you insist on calling me 'Donk', Emily?"

Emily shrugs and laughs, throwing her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.

Alice round the corner as well, watching her siblings with a smile. "Whenever you can pry yourself away from the cuties, we've gotta go to the graduation now."

Y/n sets Noah down and gives him a kiss on the head. "I'll see you next week. Same time."

Jasper does the same with Emily and the two children run off together. Alice, Jasper, and Y/n all walk out of the orphanage where they volunteer and pile into the car, speeding off to the high school to deliver the alumni speech.

\--/

The moonlight illuminates the glimmering pines as Y/n and Jasper walk through them hand-in-hand. "I really love those kids," Y/n admits.

"I do to, darlin'."

"I wish we could adopt them."

Jasper looks at her. "You know that isn't possible."

She nods. "I know. But that little boy has my heart. And I can see Emily has yours."

"Regardless of her calling me 'Donk'," he chuckles.

Y/n bumps him with her shoulder. "It's adorable!" They slow to a stop and turn to face each other. "I love you, Jasper."

"I love you, too, Y/n." Their lips meet in a slow and sweet kiss, the moon bouncing off their sparkling skin.

NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT: Hi everyone! "Fued//Book 2" and "Fact From Fiction" are coming to a close within tonight and tomorrow, which means that I am finally able to announce my two new stories! I usually would have announced them a while ago, but I needed to figure which characters I wanted to do and what the plot would be. So, it is with pleasure that I announce my two newest babies.

"NEW GIRL IN TOWN." ROBIN BUCKLY X READER. Y/n L/n just moved to Hawkins. She's...different, to say the least. Vibrant colors, dyed hair, and a very relaxed attitude. To make things weirder, she has no parents or siblings. She seems to come with a checkered past, her guard rarely being let down. Until she meets Robin. The two are apprehensive at first, but quickly become fast friends. Then, Robin introduces Y/n to her friends, including Eleven. Y/n seems magnatized to her, a peculiar fascination taking over. What does this mean? What has happened in Y/n's past? Read "New Girl in Town" to find out!

"SHE'S WITH ME." KATNISS EVERDEEN X READER. Y/n L/n. Katniss Everdeen. These girls have known each other since they were children, grew up best friends, and were inseperable. And to the public eye, they were just that. Best friends. But to their close friends and family, that is not what they were. To them, they were each other's girlfriends. You don't find too many gay people in Panem, especially not out ones. So when Y/n, desperate not to lose her girlfriend, volunteers for Peeta Mellark, they are both sent into the arena together. How will they navigate being gay on national television? How will they manage their relationship AND a revolution? Find out in "She's With Me".