Chapter 33

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is Novembe 18, 2020. My science teacher won't shut up and I've been reading Kylo Ren fanfiction all morning.

Y/n sits down beside her parents. It's the morning after graudation, and she had been out all night at the graduation party. It's not like she would have slept anyways, however.

Her parents look at each other, seemingly communicating through looks. They nod and turn to Y/n. "Sweetie, now that you have graduated high school, and are officially an adult, we feel the need to tell you something."

She sits up, sensing the seriousness. "...Ok?"

"We wanted to tell you something that you will think is crazy, and weird, but you have a right to know. We just hope you won't admit us to a mental hospital," F/n jokes badly.

Y/n looks at them, increasingly becoming more and more scared.

"You know about mythological creatures, right?" M/n asks.

Y/n nods, tensing.

"Some of those creatures...are real. Vampires and werewolves, specifically."

Y/n's eyes widen and she stands up, backing away. F/n looks at her sadly. "Please do not be frightened."

"How...how did you know? Who told you?" Y/n asks.

Her parents look at each other, confused. "What?"

"How do you know?!" Y/n repeats.

"We...we had a run in with some on our honeymoon in Volterra, Italy. We were lured into their castle to be killed, but we managed to escape. That's why we were reluctant about letting you go. How do you know?!"

The room begins spinning for Y/n, and she grips onto the railing. Calming herself, she looks at her parents. "I- the- oh, my God," she mutters.

"Y/n," F/n says sternly. "How do you know?"

"I'm...I'm a vampire," she whispers. "So are the Cullens."

Her parents gasp and clutch each other. "WHAT?!"

Y/n sits down opposite of them. "I guess I need to tell you the story. And take out my contacts." Reaching up, she pulls the contacts out of her sockets and reveals her golden eyes shyly.

She takes a deep breath. "A whole year ago, a man showed up in my bedroom. I thought I was dreaming because of my rambunctious imagination. He showed up every single night for about a month. I would talk to him a little bit, but always fell asleep.

"A few days before my Senior year started, I began realizing that I wasn't actually dreaming. I took all the elements that set him apart from me into consideration. That's why I gave you all that fake Social Studies question.

"That man...was Jasper. He and the Cullens lived here back in the late 2000s and had to flee after Edward married Bella, who was a regular high school girl before she turned after the birth of Renesmee, their child, not their sibling.

"I confronted him about it and he admitted everything, explaining everything. He took be back to their house for further explanation. So he would always visit me at night. Until one day, when I was in the bath, a girl showed up, Jane. She was a vampire, too, sent from the Volturi, who are basically the vampire government. She said that because I 'mated' with Jasper, I needed to be turned. I didn't know what to do, so I agreed to arrange a time to go to Italy to meet with the Volturi coven.

"We got there, and there was a huge ball thrown in my celebration. I was walking in the gardens at around midnight, when Aro, the head King, attacked me, biting me and killing me. The next day when I woke up, I...I killed Aro. We fleed the city and went to a hotel, staying there until our flight.

"I just want to say that we are all vegetarians. We only drink animal blood, which is why our eyes are gold and not red. I'm not able to sleep anymore, so I feed weekly with the Cullens, usually on a Friday or Saturday. The rest of the days I read, play games on my phone or computer, hang with Jasper in my room, or even go to the Cullens," Y/n concludes, refusing to meet their eyes.

"Oh, sweetie, why didn't you tell us?" M/n says, tears spilling from her eyes. F/n swallows the tears away, trying to appear strong.

"I didn't know you guys knew; I couldn't tell you!"

"I- I am so sorry you had to go through that alone, Y/n," F/n says, standing up and hugging her tightly. Tears of venom roll down her cheeks as she hugs her father back, trying to reign herself in so she doesn't crush him.

"Have you...have you had sex?" M/n asks quietly.

Y/n looks down and says nothing. Her parents look at her as if she just walked through the town naked.

"Oh, my God," F/n mutters, scratching his chin in bewilderment. Y/n winces and bites back her rebellious smirk.

"I'm an adult now!" Y/n protests.

"You graduated yesterday!"

Nicknames for Renesmee: Rain Check

Rectal Fissure

Roadkill

Renegade

Rumplestiltskin

Runaway

Resume

Refund

RackCityBitch

Ravioli

Renaissance

Red Dead Redemption 2: Digital Deluxe Edition (yes its real)

Rigor-mortis

Ranch Dressing

Root Canal

Rutabaga

Roach