Chapter 35

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is November 24, 2020. ONE MONTH TILL CHRISTMAS EVE *gasp* YES anyways it is my duty, as the one that created you, to get you in perfect shape for... YOUR WEDDING!

i literally spent a whole hour creating a pinterest board for the wedding BAHAHAHAHAH HELP IM CRAZY

Y/n sits back in the tub and attempts to relax. "Sweetie, I can practically hear you panicking," Alice's voice sounds from the other side of the bathroom door.

"I just feel like something is going to go wrong," Y/n says.

"I had a vision about the wedding, sweetie. Everything is going to go amazing."

\--/

Y/n sits on the couch in between Rosalie, Alice, Bella, Renesmee and M/n while they watch "The Little Mermaid" in bath robes and green face masks.

"What's in this, Ren'?" Y/n asks, gently touching the sticky mask mixture.

Renesmee slaps her hand away. "Don't touch it. And it's completely organic: oat milk, willow bark, 18 carot gold flecks, aloe, white tea, and cucumber. It cleanses your pores, moisturises the face, and makes the skin glow."

Rosalie wrinkles her nose. "We're vampires, I don't think we need much help with the whole 'glow' thing."

"I wonder what the boys and Esme are doing back at the house. Probably kicking back," Y/n says.

Meanwhile in the Cullen House...

"SHE'S NOT COMING TO THE WEDDING, IS SHE?!" Jasper yells, running his fingers through his hair viciously. 

"Dude, relax. She just asked what you were doing," Emmett says calmly.

"TELL HER I'M DOUBTING OUR ENTIRE MARRIAGE!"

\--/

"I feel so pampered," Y/n lulls while M/n pins her hair and Rosalie applies makeup. 

"Well, you are going to look gorgeous after I'm finished with you," Rosalie says with a soft smirk and a flourish of the eyeliner pen. "Voila."

Y/n opens her eyes and looks at her reflection in the mirror, gasping. Her makeup are dark, contrasting tones: black and a warm gold/brown. her hair is pulled back into a side bun, with a singular strand pulled out and curled on the opposite side. 

wow this model is just absolutely stunning oh my god

Alice comes down the stairs with the wedding dress in hand. "Are you ready?"

Y/n squeals and slips out of her robe, gently pulling up the dress around her body, slipping her arms through the sleeves.

Standing in front of the floor-length mirror, she bites back tears at the sight of her. Intricate floral lace connected to s/t mesh drips down her arms and connects to the bodice, which has a sweeping neckline. Falling from the bodice is a simple, airy A-Line fit. "I look like a goddess." S/t= Skin Tone

"That's because you are a goddess, sweetie," Alice says, squeezing Y/n's shoulders

this is super short but the wedding is up next im so proud