•𝗣𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘀•

•💔•

Nikki's POV

After spending a few hours with Kelly last night and revealing the suspicion I had about my pregnancy I headed back to Tommy and tried my best to act as normal as I could which worked pretty well if I don't say so myself, he didn't question me so that's the most important thing. It took me hours to fall asleep though, I got off finally at like 3am, I woke up at 7:00am and it's currently now 10am.

Before I left Kelly's hotel room last night I asked if she could go and pick me up a pregnancy test seems as I couldn't find it in me to even go and purchase one myself, I told her to pay me and Tommy a visit before she went out, she did as I asked and appeared at the hotel room door at 9:30, she stayed for a few minutes and chatted with Tommy before leaving- I walked to the door with her and said when she came back just to knock because I'll know it's her, I haven't got anyone else scheduled to show up in the next couple of hours.

Time then seemed to slow down as I waited for the woman to return, I just kinda sat basking in my fear- it wasn't the best thing to do but it was the only thing I could do.

Tommy went into the bathroom after about 5 minutes to shower and shave, so I had even less to distract me from the fact that I'd be taking a pregnancy test in less than an hour.

Minutes ticked by each minute allowed more and more negative thoughts to fill my head- why if all the people in the planet did this have to happen to me? Why do I have to be the freak?

My mom used to call me a genetic mutation... and yeah, she was right.

I've always tried to ignore the fact I was different whenever I could, I tried so hard to keep it from my thoughts but every time Tommy and I sleep together it sticks in my brain and nothing I do gets rid of it- I don't think I've ever truly enjoyed sex with Tommy because I'm always internally freaking out about the condom breaking and envisioning the exact predicament I'm in right now.

I've always been cautious and the one time I'm not could mean I'm having a baby. Fucking fantastic.

I think I ended up zoning out for a short while because time suddenly flew and by the time there was a loud knock at the door 25 minutes had passed.

"That Kelly?" Tommy asked from the bathroom further breaking me from my thoughts.

"Probably" I responded after a second or two to regain my bearings, after that I got up and walked to the bathroom door where Tommy was stood with half his face covered in shaving foam, he smirks and glanced at me.

"So, you're ditching me again?" He said playfully, before looking back at his own reflection.

"Maybe" I laughed walking up behind him and wrapping my arms around his chest placing my head on his shoulder "Don't worry, you'll get me all to yourself later"

"I better" he says before turning around placing his hands on my waist leaning in and kissing me soundly, I returned it obviously- threading my hands through his hair, we pulled apart twenty or so seconds later "I love you, Nikki... I love you so much"

"I love you too, T-Bone" I mumble savouring the moment not knowing how much longer I'd be able to be with Tommy... because if I was pregnant there was a high possibility he wouldn't want it and leave me.