•𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿•

•💔•

Nikki's POV

A week had gone by since the shopping trip and the day after the trip Kelly began recommending she takes me to the hospital and get another ultrasound... I should have had one about a month ago but chickened out, not having the mental strength to do it and since I was showing at that point I just didn't want to take the risk of someone finding out, since our outing last week though I felt my confidence go up a bit because even if people did notice my bump nobody will question it really because until I announce this publicly people are gonna think they're insane at the thought of thinking a man could be pregnant.

Ultrasounds were important and although I had felt my baby moving quite a lot lately I still wanted to see that everything was in order so I allowed Kelly to sneak me in an appointment, that appointment was booked for 2pm this afternoon which was 30 minutes from now.

Kelly wasn't in work today anyways, unless she got called in out of nowhere which has happened many times before, that's the unpredictability of having a job like Kelly's, babies can come at any time, which scared the shit out of me but I digress.

So what was happening today is she will take me in through a fire exit which leads to be right next to her office, the door is obviously open because it's a fire escape... it'd be kinda redundant if it was locked.

From there we'd go to the same room as we did before and give the baby what is essentially a health check up, this time if I wanted I could find out the gender but I kinda liked the idea of it being a surprise- I've always liked surprises.

Mostly anyway.

I was already dressed and had been for about a hour, Kelly was upstairs right now getting herself out of pyjamas and into fresh clothes, while waiting I went into the kitchen and robbed some of Kelly's chocolate bars, I'll buy her some new ones eventually- I just really felt like some chocolate right now.

As surprising as this may sound due to the fact most of the cravings I've had have been junk food I haven't actually gained masses amounts of excess weight, yeah- I've gained a few pounds but nothing which will be painfully obvious after I have the baby.

Kelly came downstairs just as I finished eating my first of the three chocolate bars I'd stolen "Hey" I greet with my mouth half filled with chocolate.

"Hey, I'm assuming that's my chocolate seems as it's the only chocolate we currently have in the house" Kelly says with a fake frown on her face.

"Yep, 3 of your chocolate actually... you only had 4 left so... I left you the last one" I pointed out holding up the other two bars to show her.

"Ah, so generous of you" she said rolling her eyes as I ripped open the second bar offering it to her and she happily took a bite, then I shoved the rest of the bar into my mouth as they weren't massive anyway, the woman shook her head smirking.

"You're so nasty, you could at least bite it like a normal human"

"What's the point? I ain't aiming to please anyone"

"No, but have you heard of somethings called manners?"

I scoffed in amusement "Yea, someone told me about them a long time ago but they never sounded like my style"