•𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱•

•💔•

Nikki's POV, Early January 1985

Once again, today I was home alone but it wasn't so bad... I was on the couch wrapped in a blanket watching TV drifting in and out of consciousness.

My body at this point was so done, I was tired all the time, I could literally sleep for weeks if I was allowed too, physically and mentally I was exhausted from just everything that was going on.

I was really feeling the effects of being pregnant now, I seriously applaud women for this shit, man, I don't see how people can have more than one kid... this is fucking hard, asking anyone to do this more than once has to qualify as abuse, I was saying this and I hadn't even done the hardest part yet but it was creeping up on me quicker than I wanted.

It was only a month until Tommy and I's little one made its entrance, I was not prepared or it- I don't think I ever would be but there you go, I can't prevent it.

Tommy put this baby in me but I have to get it out, how's that fair? He had the easiest job in the world in this. Smug fucker.

Yesterday, I'd spoken to Vince actually and got his opinion on the names I had for the baby, I was sticking with Indiana Faith and Phoenix Michael- Vince said and I quote 'they're fucking rad man, I love 'em, you coulda threw my name in there somewhere though', I swear Vin's ego is something else, but I love him.

Tommy still didn't know the name's I'd selected... oops... I keep forgetting to bring them up with him, never mind it'll be fine.

Kelly wouldn't be back for a while, she got a call at 3am this morning- it's currently 10am, her shift today anyway was meant to have started at 7am... so, she'll probably be working a 12 hour plus shift, when she gets back we can go to sleep together. But I will definitely fall asleep again before then.

I seriously didn't know how Kelly did it, she came in so fucking exhausted sometimes, now I know how she feels, it doesn't feel good at all.

This is one of the reasons I take her on tour with me, she needs the break... okay, it can be stressful dealing with me, Tommy and Vince but I knew she'd rather be with us than work 12 hour shifts, I know Doc likes having her around and has even suggested she works as our assistant which I backed fully and kinda preferred to the backing singer idea... but only if Kelly wanted to quit her job and as much as it stresses her out at times I knew she loves it.

I've mentioned Kelly working for us before to both you and her and I will always suggest it to her, and I actually think she's kinda onboard with it now. It sounds selfish doesn't it, I want her to leave her job to work with me.

I'm so fucking clingy.

I'm surprised Kelly hasn't booted me from her life, I wonder why she hasn't yet?

I'm sure she wants too but we stick together, that's what we swore to one another and we're gonna keep that promise.

While I waited for her to come back though the sofa and the blanket were the perfect combination to keep my heavily pregnant ass comfortable, the TV like usual wasn't doing anything to keep my brain engaged- it wasn't stopping me from falling asleep. It was serving no purpose at all but I can't be assed to turn it off.