POETIC TALES

POETIC TALES

A folklore-inspired tribute project to Taylor Swift

WRITTEN BY: QUEEN ANNE

FEATURING POETRY COLLABORATIONS WITH:

ALONZO AGUSTIN & STACEY B

_________________________________________________

When I have read the last line of this foreword that Taylor wrote after she surprisingly announced the dropping of her eighth studio album – folklore, it felt like she was talking to me and, not only to me but also to all her fans out there whom s...

When I have read the last line of this foreword that Taylor wrote after she surprisingly announced the dropping of her eighth studio album – folklore, it felt like she was talking to me and, not only to me but also to all her fans out there whom she has inspired by her music and her art.

I was in the process of making my latest poetry compilation entitled, "Poetryverse" when folklore dropped and within hours after, I instantly fell in love with the whole album that I have instantly written four poems inspired by four tracks. After my first listen to the sixteen tracks, I came to remember one friend, who asked me, "Are you the poet version of Taylor Swift?" Back then, I just laughed and shrugged for I knew that Taylor Alison Swift is the one and only version of her. She is a living legend, an artist, and woman of the decade herself and I am only a mere poet who happens to be a fan that is massively inspired by her.

I was also inspired by her quote, "Successful women should inspire, challenge and motivate you." And so, here I am. When folklore dropped, I knew this whole album has to be the one I can really get massive inspiration on and write a whole compilation out of it. I took this project and my admiration for her as my inspiration, motivation, and challenge as a poet. If in my past works I just used a few of her songs as an inspiration in a piece or two every compilation, this is different for this time; I am actually doing this whole thing out of a whole album.

Before anything else, this poetry compilation is dedicated to my biggest inspiration in my poetry, Miss Taylor Alison Swift, to every talented Swiftie who participated in my #PoeticTalesProject, and had their folklore-inspired artworks featured in this compilation, and also to all of her fans out there, the Swifties who are reading this.

Every Swiftie Artist or any artist deserves to get the rightful credit that they all deserve in every piece that they make. This is why I not only did folklore-inspired poetry compilation but also made this #PoeticTalesProject in which Swiftie Artists, especially my fellow Filipino Swiftie Artists to be able to get the chance to have their works featured in this poetry compilation to showcase their talent, express their passion, and most of all give them the rightful credits and recognition in every piece that they got to make and share in this poetry compilation. This compilation will also include multimedia, and footnotes in every track title after every poem, which I have personally written and included to give you a background of my writing process.

I hope you do enjoy this poetry compilation as this is my way of passing down each whimsical tales that folklore and Taylor Swift have shared with us and to the whole world.

FRIENDLY DISCLAIMER: Please do note that in every piece, there might be ACCURACY and INACCURACY in each poem as I not only write from a pure angle of following the main storyline but I also have incorporated some of my own writing styles, inspiration, and storylines INSPIRED BY THE THEME OF EVERY TRACK. I have tried to incorporate all of these in poetry and tried to tell them to my own best ability.

Now, it's time for you to enter this whimsical world of escapism inspired by folklore. I welcome you to read these POETIC TALES.

-Qxx

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE with your Swiftie Friends!

Official Hashtag: #PoeticTales #FolklorePoetry

Follow me on my SNS ACCOUNTS:

FB Page: Queen's Poetry

Swiftie Artists' Group PH

Instagram: @queen_anne_31

Twitter: @queen_anne_31

Wattpad: @_queen_anne_

Booklat: @Queen_Anne

Ask.fm: @queen_anne31