THE LAKES | MY PERFECT MUSE

I remember writing this and I have sent the rough draft to Alonzo (My collaborator and good friend) and we were talking about how beautiful and romantic this poem is because it's not only inspired by the track, "The Lakes" and the Lake District in...

I remember writing this and I have sent the rough draft to Alonzo (My collaborator and good friend) and we were talking about how beautiful and romantic this poem is because it's not only inspired by the track, "The Lakes" and the Lake District in England alone – I also wrote this poem inspired by Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn.

As writers of any form of literature – most especially in poetry, we tend to write about our muse which is this special person in the back of our minds that has inspired us to continue to make the art that we love.

And just like any writers or artists through the years, we all have written pieces inspired by different people – some who deserved it and some who simply do not deserve to be the muse of each piece and I was inspired to write this piece because of knowing the fact that just like Taylor, I have written so much and have gone through so much with people that it gives me such romantic hope on the fact that she has found her perfect muse in the person of Joe Alwyn. We have to say, we wish Taylor Swift ALL the best and she indeed has the best in the person of Joe Alwyn (A.K.A. WILLIAM BOWERY) ;)