INVISIBLE STRING | IN A SINGLE THREAD OF GOLD

A song that relates to fate and tells about her current love is really something beautiful and special, isn't it? So, I decided to write this poem from the third point of view and rephrasing some of the lyrics to make it like re-telling the song i...

A song that relates to fate and tells about her current love is really something beautiful and special, isn't it? So, I decided to write this poem from the third point of view and rephrasing some of the lyrics to make it like re-telling the song in a more poetic way of having patterned lines. I kind of liked re-telling love stories and writing about fate and love and how it brings people to end up together, it's magical and a fairy tale in real life. For me, real-life fairy tales are not only stories that tell the upsides of falling in love, finding the sparks and magic in it - it also tells about the downsides and trials that one has to get through before finding the right person at the right time. We have seen Taylor through the years and all the stuff that she went through and all of those things led her to Joe Alwyn and for me, that is wondrously beautiful in a way that it does deserve to be called a real-life fairy tale. This poem is basically about it all and re-telling the narrative of the song in such a poetic way has been fun. It's one of the challenging ones but is also one of the most fulfilling.