AFTERWORD

Finally, #PoeticTales is done! It has been months of trying to write a poem for each folklore track, and it has been a fun way to challenge myself as a poet

Finally, #PoeticTales is done! It has been months of trying to write a poem for each folklore track, and it has been a fun way to challenge myself as a poet. I am grateful that I get to do this and share with you all these pieces which are the product of my imagination and also my inspiration.

To Taylor Swift, chances are that you'll ever get to read this but thank you for being a role model of what an Artist and Woman of the Decade should be. I have looked up to you ever since I discovered my talent for poetry from a very young age. You have been one of the major reasons of my undying passion for poetry and writing. In countless ways, you have inspired me to become not only a better poet or writer but also being a better person as well. Your songs have got me through all my ups and downs and I will be forever grateful for that. I hope that you'd be able to appreciate each piece that has been inspired by your songs if ever somehow this tribute may reach you someday.

Thank you to all Swiftie Artists who have participated and share their artworks in this compilation. I am very much grateful for your trust and eagerness to help us make this possible. I also would love to thank my collaborators, who wrote some pieces with me, to @adthemediator / Alonzo Agustin  (whom I wrote with a few collaboration pieces already and is basically my brother in the writing world now), to Stacey B, a Swiftie from India who instantly expressed her interest in writing a poem with me, thank you guys and I am lucky to get to do this with you as we get to share the art that we hope that would last and get to be passionate about.

A huge thank you and shout out to my Swiftie Friends, especially in the "Swifties Forever" group chat, who always looked forward to me posting my Taylor Swift inspired poems almost every night or every chance that I've got– your appreciation of my art really means a lot to me.

A million thank you to my co-admin, Kaith - thank you so much for your appreciation, love, and support in every step of the way of this tribute project. You are simply amazing as a co-admin and as my good friend even though you are busy, I still felt supported especially during the last phase of my writing process and the making of my freebies. Thank you for helping me and sharing your artworks here. You are such an amazing friend :) 

Lastly, thank YOU for reading this until the end. A million thanks to every single one of you who reads my works and appreciate poetry as much as I do since I was twelve. Thank you so so so much and I hope that you like, share and vote for every piece – it would mean so much for me. I hope you are staying safe and Happy Holidays!

Love,

Q xx