THIS IS ME TRYING | SAVE SOMETHING GOLD

In this particular track, there comes the vulnerability and honesty – that makes the emotions of this track so

In this particular track, there comes the vulnerability and honesty – that makes the emotions of this track so . . . human. Honestly, this is one of the tracks that instantly hit me with all those vulnerabilities beyond all the torn down walls and unveiled masks.

Not all gold shines and comes with a price –sometimes it's a metaphor for something priceless and great. Having this life,is already priceless enough that no matter what happens, having to try over and over already speaks for the strength that one can lean on –to never give up on something priceless like life and genuine relationships. Failures and shortcomings may come, but what matters more is the fact that at least we are trying to save something gold. All these chaotic thoughts and emotions running into one's vulnerable state are what I've tried to encapsulate in this poem and I do really hope by reading this piece, people may realize that no matter how hard life can get, we all just have to take risks, stand up once more and try again until we can arrive at something greater than we can imagine.