Chapter Twenty-two

Amaryllis Lexington
*****

We finally arrived at Horebs, and I could barely close my mouth till we arrived at our destination. I thought we were coming to a hotel, but I was surprised to find that we arrived at a resort. There were multiple cabins located there, and it had a very homey feel to it. It was located very close to the woods and you could smell divine freshness. I would definitely recommend this as a honeymoon location!

"Gather round so you can get assigned to your cabins and get settled in.  There are four rooms in each cabin, so be excited to have roommates." With this, everyone groaned, but I didn't. I LOVED ROOMMATES! I remember when I went camping in fifth grade, my roommates were super fun and I gained a bestfriend/sister. Rosaline was always a girl I used to pass by on my way to class until we became roommates.

"Who knows, maybe we'll be roommates." Carlson said as we piled out of the bus and I glared at him. I wouldn't deny that the thought of it made me grin like a fool mentally, but I barfed physically. I lie so well!

"Boys, on the right side. Girls, on the left side, please." Another groan. Gosh, these guys are so dirty minded. Why would you want to share rooms with guys?

Like you weren't the one just fantasizing about how nice it would be to have Carlson as a roommate. Shut up, subcon!

"Quite unfortunate, for you that is." Carlson said, winking at me before walking away with his guys. They all waved at me. Well, all of them except David who also winked. Weird how I find David's wink absolutely insulting and annoying, but Carlson's is just divine! I have a problem.

The teacher on our side started with the grouping by calling names of people. Some were happy about their roommates, while some were totally repulsed. I would feel the same if I should get paired with Allison or Maya. Eww!

"The Lexington sisters, you guys will stay in the same room. I don't know if you guys will have a fourth roommate, but that's it for now." WHAT. THE. HECK? WHAT. IN. THE. ROTATING. WORLD? WHAT. HORRIBLE. FATE?

"The same room? Are you kidding? We can't say in the same room!" Allison beat me to screaming my disapproval about the sleeping arrangement. Everyone started murmuring amongst themselves and staring at us like we were clowns in a circus.

"Your parents asked for this arrangement because they think it's the best way for you three to bond." Seriously? Bond? More like tear each other apart and feed on the carcas of one another!

"Parents sometimes think they know what's best, but trust me, this is the biggest mistake they will be making. If you put us all in one room, someone's gonna die, and it sure ain't gon' be me." Allison practically spoke my mind and it gave me weird chills.  I didn't want to have anything in common with the hornless devil.

"It's not gonna be me either." Maya voiced out for the first time, glaring at me with a dark sinister smirk. What? Me? Uh-oh. I turned to the teacher with a pleading gaze, hoping she would be able to read my expression.

"I'm sorry guys, but you have to work out your issues between yourselves. I can't go against your parents wishes. If anything should happen to you outside of the room they want you to be, all the responsibility falls on me. However, if something goes wrong in the room they assigned to you, then it's their responsibility." Our dearest teacher said and I wanted to cry.