Shopping with the Deetzes

At a shopping mall, Delia was going over a gift list of presents to get and give for when family relatives arrive for Christmastime along with some extra baby stuff. Lydia eyed at a soft doll of a witch that had been sitting on the shelf since October. She picks it up feeling how plush it is with a smile on its face and two black button eyes. It did look like something to give to her new step sister once she is born. She remembered the message from her e-pal saying that a new baby in your life is not the always the worst thing in the world. Her dad looks over his shoulder seeing his daughter with the witchy doll in her hands. "I thought the pink teddy bear looked cute." He said picking a pastel pink bear with a ribbon that said "Baby's first bear".
"Can't I have a present to show it's really from me to her." Chuck thought about it on individual presents for the baby from each family member. "You can get it for little Fallon."
Somehow Fallon Deetz doesn't sound like a good ring to it.

After buying the baby stuff along with the doll that is the gothy girl's gift to her step sister, they head to another store shopping for presents and then get them wrapped and put under the tree for when their relatives arrive on Christmas Eve.

Some of Delia's food cravings did stray them off the track once or twice. Her step mom did offer her some of the food she craved as long as it wasn't mint chocolate ice cream or one of Starbuck's seasonal drinks. "Delia, how can you eat mint chocolate and not feel like it's toothpaste in ice cream form?" Lydia said questionably.

"When you're pregnant, food cravings can be unexpected, my dear. Remember when your father saw that I ate pizza and spreaded buttercream icing on top."
"How could I forget." Lydia said knowing that Beetlejuice has eaten worse.

"You'll understand it once you get to that highlight in your life once your older with a loving husband."

Lydia also stopped at a nearby Hot Topic buying a present for BJ and one for her e-pal.

The line for gift wrapping wasn't bad until a foul temperes woman decided to throw a total temper tantrum over wanting presents wrapped the way she wants them done not how the poor teen was doing it until he grew nerves of steel and grapped packaging tape and smacked it on her mouth. "Shut up, Karen!"

Lydia secretly gave the kid a thumbs up as their turn came. Wait until Beej hears about this one.