Christmas movie tears and cheers

Digging through some videos of classic Christmas movies, several were picked out the three movies of The Santa Clause,
The Nightmare Before Christmas,
Miracle on 35th Street
It's a Wonderful Life
The Polar Express and
The first two Home Alone movies.

"Babes, watcha got there?" BJ said poking his head out of a tin of Christmas cookies. "Just some movies, my dad would watch each year, except this one, this is one of mine." She said holding up The Nightmare Before Christmas. "You said something about it being a borderline holiday movie."
She nods, and is right because it is and someone can watch it on Halloween, somewhere around Thanksgiving and on Christmas. "Don't eat through the whole tin, save some for the movies." She said taking it and salvaging the cookies that were left over at a fair amount. "What am I gonna do with you, Beetlejuice?"
"I dunno throw on me the world's ugliest sweater?" He said laughing at himself.

"I bet this won't make me cry." Said holding a video copy of It's a Wonderful Life. "Says the same ghost with the most who cried over Mufasa's death when we saw The Lion King together."

"Scar just blamed his brother's death that he caused on poor little Simba! A lion cub needed his father to save him from the wildebeest stampede." BJ said tearing up but quicky rubs his eyes.

She rolls her eyes remembering how much he cried over that scene in The Lion King. "Let's just hope you don't cry over It's a Wonderful Life like my dad once did 2 years ago."
"Trust, me baby, I won't."

Moments later...

Beej clutched at the tin with the cookies as the movie ends.

"Feeling okay there?" Lydia said to the bio exorcist who is on the verge of tearing up. "I... I'm fine!" His green hair slowly tints purple said otherwise and it was like with The Lion King all over again.

Lydia pulls up The Nightmare Before Christmas to switch up the touching classic to something that'll keep BJ from crying up a storm. "I got something to cheer you up."

With that, the pair spent the afternoon watching some holiday movies mostly seeing The Nightmare Before Christmas 13 times in a row and then switching to Home Alone.