❄Beetlejuice on Ice⛸

Lydia and Cassidy were out in the snow by a frozen pond seeing people skating on the ice, playing hockey or attempted professional figure skating. "Have you skated before?" Lydia asks her as the strawberry blond gives a nod in confirmation. "I took skating lessons at an ice rink back home and my teacher once called me "ice princess". I can help show you how." She tells her lacing up her skates. "Now the key is to make sure to have your skates tight and secure around your ankles instead of at your toes and is something my teacher told me when I first put on a pair of figure skates."

Beetlejuice did follow Lydia and Cassidy to the pond and she hasn't seen him... yet maybe she can see him or can't just not right now and is a believer in ghosts and demons. He did spot some lone figure skates laying around in the snow and got them on. BJ is not exactly the best when it comes to being on the ice and kept telling himself that it's just like walking on ice.

"It's okay to hold my hand, I won't let you fall on the ice." Cassidy reassures Lydia as they take to the ice giving her a mini lesson and just talking like friends do.

Beej was struggling almost like a baby reindeer trying to stay still on the frozen pond slowly moving not budging an inch. "It's just like walking on ice, it can't be that hard." A young kid skated past the demon showing off. "This isn't amateur hour pipsqueak!" Beej started slipping and flailing his arms falling back on the ice thankfully the impact wasn't strong enough to make the ice crack.

"Now I'm glad Lydia's hot friend didn't see that." He winced feeling more pain in his pride than from the fall.

Lydia and Cassi were out skating and she was proud seeing her gothy friend steadily getting the hang of it. "Are you ready for me to let go now?"
"Sort of, I think."
"Don't worry, I'll be by your side the whole time." Her hand slowly parts from Cassidy's gloved one leaving her gliding on the ice by herself. "Just keep your hands spread and your knees bent so you won't lose balance." The strawberry blond called.

"Babes, look at you, I'm gonna try and catch up." Beetlejuice struggles to get back up and snatched a hockey stick from a peewee hockey kid using it to try and support him up and skate over to the girls.