How to make the Netherworld go blind before Christmas

Boxes upon boxes were scattered on the fromt yard of BJ's Roadhouse and they happen to full of lights, strings upon strings of Christmas lights and up on the roof, is Beetlejuice and Lydia. She holds some lights while the demon uses an industrial staple gun to keep them secure. "I didn't think you would have this many lights. "It's not really Christmas until someone decides to go all out with strings of lights and make a neighbor go blind. Everyone knows that, babes." Internally, she's glad that outside her house her dad didn't have an outrageous amount of lights strung up like BJ does.

They cover almost every inch of the roof until it was Lydia's turn to staple down the lights and let Beej set the string of lights as she uses that industrial staple gun. "Once we're done here, we can-" he looses his footing on the ice lined rain gutter falling with the string of lights in his hand. "Don't let go!"
"Likw that's my number one choice!"

The string of lights seemed sturdy enough to hold him and Beej saw this as more fun than dangerous acting as if it were like swinging from vines in the jungle. "It's just like in that one movie we saw!" He was hollering and swinging around to and fro as Lydia tries to pull him up.

"Try to not move around too much I don't think this string of lights can take much more!"

"Fine, fine, babes. Sheesh what a killjoy." He said stopping and climbs up to the roof grabbing Lydia's hand. "If I could'd I'd let the snow break my fall." She shook her head as the two got back to working with the lights and be done with the roof putting up lights on every square inch of the roadhouse.

"I think we're about done and let's light this holiday candle in 3, 2, 1, MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS!!!"

Beetlejuice plugs the cords in and the lights came to life brighter than a thousand suns with twinkle and multiple colors and then went out causing a power outage around the neighborhood. "See, told ya it's not Christmas when this happens."