Log 18: Cold and Hot

"What?" exclaimed Andrew, softening his voice so that he wouldn't be heard, "The O'Malley company? Why would they be here?"

"They've come to pick up materials I've made for them, similar to the ones you've shown to me," explained Baxter, confused, "Are you enemies with the O'Malley company?"

"We've probably should've mentioned this," said Marie, "But the O'Malley company has tried to kidnap us with these vials we showed. There's something devious that they're planning."

"Then I'll talk with them," said Baxter as he got up from crouching, leaning on the counter as the O'Malley company arrived.

"Don't worry about it," mumbled Andrew, smiling, "I've got a plan."

They seemed to only have about three people. In the front was a man with blue hair, which when Marie peeked, she saw a similarity.

"Isn't that.." mumbled Marie.

"The robot from the Cat Cafe," whispered Maurice, "To think that he was from O'Malley."

"What can I do for you guys today?" asked Baxter, picking at his ears.

"C-can we ge-get the materials we need..?" mumbled the blue haired man, his fingers interlocking out of nervousness.

"You'll just need to identify yourself first," said Baxter as he prepared the materials.

"Beep Boop from the O'Malley company," replied the robot, "I've been sent here to retrieve the materials we need to complete our work with the Zonialation Diamonds."

"On second thought, are we really sure this is the same guy from last time?" asked Maurice, "And they mentioned Zonialation Diamonds too.."

"It is," explained Laurence, scoping out the man's attire, "The clothes resemble the design of his robot build. The only thing that I'd say is different is the vast change in his personality, which I'm still analyzing."

Yelp!

"Shit!" exclaimed Andrew, looking around at where the noise came from, "Sorry for stepping on your tail, Dante."

"W-was that a dog?" asked Beep Boop, looking around nervously as the two robot figures behind him tried to calm him down, "Ables, you're not withholding o-other people in here, are y-you?"

Baxter looked around before saying, "Nope."

"Then let's test that theory," stated Beep Boop, his eyes turning into a glare as he pointed his finger into the air.

Bang!

"Agh!" yelled Maurice, falling to the ground, his shoulder wounded, "How the?"

"So I was right," stated Beep Boop as he walked up slowly to the counter, "You've got some people you're harboring. And judging by the voice, it was probably one of the O'Malley company targets, Mauri—"

Beep Boop noticed something and immediately jumped away, as missiles shot at the place that he has traversed on.

Laser Alpha!

"Marie.." mumbled Maurice, trying to ease the pain, "You've already set Laser Alpha so that he wouldn't get close.. Nice thinking!"

"More than one person then.." mumbled Beep Boop, slowly getting frustrated, "Ables, get out of the damn way if you don't want to die. Take the materials I need with you too."

Baxter complied, bringing a pair of gloves with him as he left his counter. Beep Boop then put both of his hands in front of him.

"You know," mumbled Beep Boop, "I really don't know why people in video games don't start out with their strongest attack first."

The shed exploded as multiple pieces of ammunition were shot at it. After a full minute of Beep Boop unloading all of his ammunition on the shed, he walked up to behind the broken counter to find them still alive!

"What the?"exclaimed Beep Boop in surprise, noticing Andrew, the person that he saved, "How are you all still alive?"

Thunk!

The back of Beep Boop's head was shot as he fell down. The robot figures behind him turned their heads from the direction of the bullet to find the group hiding from behind a junkyard pile.

"How was that for a Replay?" smiled Andrew.

Andrew had used Laurence's Replay as a distraction for Beep Boop!

"Did you really have to actually shoot me and step on Dante's tail?" complained Maurice, soothing the wound in his shoulder.

"Those were the chances that that guy might've hurt us," justified Andrew.

"Laser Alpha didn't kill him though," mumbled Marie, "He was too quick to react."

"If anything," mumbled Beep Boop, "You displayed a nice strategy. Unfortunately, you've already revealed yourself, and have become my prey."

"Be on guard," warned Laurence.

"The hidden sniper," smiled Beep Boop, sitting on a chair as he read a comic book, "A bullet that comes from any of my fingers.."

The group yelled angrily, "Pay attention to your explanation and stop reading that manga!"

"It allows me to change the direction of anywhere my bullet goes," continued Beep Boop as he ate his lunch.

The group yelled once again, "Can you finish your explanation first before eating the chimichanga?"

Beep Boop stared at the group, "Now I won't let you all live any langa-"

"What was that shitty attempt at trying to make it rhyme?" yelled the group in disgust.

Beep Boop pointed his finger at the group, and without hesitation...

Bang!

The bullet redirected and accidentally shot Beep Boop in the head, causing him to fall down.

"This guy is an idiot.." mumbled Laurence, "Is he really the same guy from the Cat Cafe?"

"Just you wait," smiled Beep Boop, "I'll take you all on."