Log 20: Flame On

Maurice ran away from Beep Boop, sliding to the pile of junk Laurence hid behind. There, he saw Arya, who was focused on fixing Marie that Dante had dragged.

"It's pretty impossible for me to close in on Beep Boop and deal some damage," said Maurice, "Jules, Dante. Are you willing to take over for Marie since you two are robots?"

"I haven't really fought too much," said Jules as Dante barked, "But I can try."

Jules and Dante rushed out with extreme speed. Dante had already lunged at Beep Boop, already gripping his jaw onto the arm once again. Beep Boop was about to use Critical once more, pointing his one arm into the air, but Jules had extended her arm to hit the arm away, firing the bullet into the ground. The difference between Critical and the normal shots that Beep Boop had was that Critical was a silent killer which seemed to be more faster and accurate on its shots. Just a single fire from the finger could kill, so they couldn't afford to let Beep Boop fire it.

Jules shot another extended arm at Beep Boop while he was disabled by Dante. However, Beep Boop pointed his finger at the side.

"Critical!" he yelled.

Jules' hand was instantly shot off from trajectory, landing onto the ground. She tried to extend with her other arm, but it was shot down once more.

"I don't need to point at the sky for Critical to happen," explained Beep Boop, "That's only for when I want the most accurate kill shots. I only need to point to the sides in order to damage anything that shoots at me!"

Beep Boop then knee'd Dante off of his arm before kicking him back to Jules' feet. At this moment, Beep Boop was in a total defense, both of his arms freed. One of his arms was pointing to the side to shoot anything that might interrupt him, and his other arm slowly rising to the sky.

That's when Jules plunged both of her arms into the ground. Beep Boop was confused on what for until a moment later when the arms emerged from the ground below him, extending to hit him at the chin! This had caused him to fall down. The arms that Jules plunged into the ground had extended and dug through the ground to hit Beep Boop without any chance of being hit out of trajectory.

"I don't know why you keep trying," mumbled Beep Boop, clearly frustrated, "Fighting for your lives over some dumb materials that we've gotten."

"If it means stopping your corporation for the use of the Zonialation Diamonds to fuel the robots into killing people," said Jules, "As well as taking revenge for the robots friends I have.. Then we won't be stopping."

"You're so foolish," mumbled Beep Boop as he rose his arms to the air, "Three pronged Critical!"

Jules quickly extended her arms to at Beep Boop as the bullets flew silently through the air. She was hit twice in the arms and one in the chest, causing her to fall down in critical injury. However, she had managed to guard Dante from being hit!

"I see!" yelled Jules, "Your Critical doesn't have manual targeting! It only targets those who pose a threat to you!"

Dante rushed at Beep Boop, ready to tear him into pieces with his jaw. Beep Boop rose his arms in the sky again instinctively, aiming to kill Dante.

"Three pronged Critical!" he yelled.

However, Jules had extended her arms at Beep Boop, redirecting the Critical Bullets at her arms and guarding Dante from being shot by the bullets. This continued until Dante finally got close enough. He lunged and bit on Beep Boop's chest, roughly swinging his head around as his jaw began to tear into the robot's body.

Yet, Beep Boop was unphased, shaking off Dante from his chest. As Dante was ripped away, he had tore off a piece of chest armor from Beep Boop.

"What terrifying strength!" yelled Beep Boop, "My chest armor was supposed to be the strongest, preventing me from being hit from even bullets! This dog managed to tear it apart easily! I'm glad that it's off now."

Beep Boop laughed as he kicked Dante away, who had the chest armor in his mouth, "Now back off, you dumb mutt! Critical!"

Beep Boop was vulnerable! His chest armor that protected him was finally off by Dante! However, Jules couldn't extend her arms any longer. Her Bit energy given to her from Arya had ran out! The final Critical that Beep Boop would fire from his arms would end their robotic existence!

Flurshhhh!

Jules, Dante, Maurice and Laurence looked in shock as Beep Boop was set into flames that had slowly began to melt him. Behind him was Baxter, who had flames coming out of his gloves!

"Don't call the children I make dumb materials," glared Baxter, "An engineer has too much pride in his work, and I won't accept any disrespect from anyone. Not even my clients!"

Beep Boop rolled away from Baxter. His fire was put out by his moral support robots that were by the sidelines. He was already too weak to continue, and his Bit energy was running out as well.

"Some other time then," smiled Beep Boop, "I didn't receive the materials, but for now, I'll report to O'Malley that there are indeed people trying to interfere with his work!"

Baxter and Jules tried to go after Beep Boop, but they fled quickly from the junkyard. That's when everyone felt to the ground out of exhaustion. They needed to recover.