The Necromancer

"Are you sure you're okay now?" Lizzie looked worriedly at Josie, who was cautiously drinking a bottle of water, her face still pale.

"Yes, as soon as you get rid of that perfume I'll be fine"

Lizzie rolled her eyes. Since Josie had told about her dislike of her perfume, she had limited herself to wearing it only when Josie wasn't around.

"You know you can still come with me, right?" Lizzie asked her sister. Caroline had offered them to spend a few weeks with her in Europe to make up for missing their birthday.

"I know, but I don't want to leave dad, besides I'm just recovering, I don't think it's good for the pregnancy to travel so soon"

"You know you can't hide this from mom forever, right?" Lizzie said knowingly that her sister was a little nervous about Caroline's reaction.

"I know, and I'll tell her soon" said Josie hugging her sister "have a good trip, Lizzie"

"Well, take care of yourself and take care of my miracle babies"

"I'll do it"

"Has Lizzie left?" asked a familiar voice.

"Not yet Fido" said Lizzie "I hope you take care of my sister while I'm gone"

"Sure, Liz"

"Good, because I'll make you pay if something happens" with that last threat Lizzie took her bags and left the room.

Josie looked directly at Hope with a frown.

"I thought you would come before"

"I was going to, but Rafael's dead girlfriend just showed up at the school and I had to help him"

"Something happened, is he okay?" Josie asked worriedly.

"he's good, but I think I need to talk to your father"

"Ok, let's go"

"You won't be going; you'll stay safe in your room. if something is happening it could be dangerous for you" warned Hope

Josie rolled her eyes.

"Hope, I'm at school, I can't be any safer"

"You have a knack for finding trouble lately"

"No, that's you, Hope Mikaelson" she crossed her arms.

"Come on Jo, do it for the babies" asked Hope "for me, I want to know that you're okay, in case something happens"

"okay" Josie relented

"Thank you" Hope gave her a huge smile.

Josie smiled and pushed Hope gently.

"Then go, Hope"

Hope found Alaric in the basement torturing some kind of Zombie.

"Dr. Saltzman" called the director.

"There you are, adorable girl" said the zombie with an English accent "I was wondering if you would come to visit me sometime, how is your friend with whom I saw you before, the one who tried to steal a look?"

"As we speak he is having an exciting reunion with his dead girlfriend. I guess we have to thank you? " Hope said, this guy was hurting hers friends by bringing all that painful past back to life.

"Poor thing, her spirit clung to him, like a climbing plant in winter, it hardly cost me any effort. Just wrinkle your nose a little and puff. Young love reborn. You're lucky I didn't do anything else "he bragged" the way you've treated a man of my stature should embarrass you "